The Consequences of Brexit [Part 6] READ FIRST POST BEFORE COMMENTING

2 hours ago, L00b said:

Have to LOL at those last few posts raising negative consequences of Brexit on EU27  businesses as some sort of justifying arguments, after 2+ years of studiously ignoring same negative consequences of Brexit on UK businesses as Project Fear.

Everybody has been told loud and clear for months and longer, and by the EU27 themselves first and loudest: everybody loses with Brexit.

But the UK, significantly more than the EU27, and never less so than if it Brexits without a deal.

21 days to go. Tic-toc-tic-toc-tic-toc...

The EU is teetering on the edge, economically. With its ambitious spending plans and reduced income it will have to impose even tougher austerity on its member states...

3 minutes ago, melthebell said:

And as he said, NOBODY has said any different, leavers have been told from day one, before day one, we AND the other countries in the EU will be hit, but its always been classed as project fear and poo pood, so to bring it up now, to somehow try and change tact and push everything onto the EU side doesnt wash. no matter what happens to countries in the EU, we WILL be hit harder, and frankly its my country, where i live that matters.

Don't poo poo the poo poo

2 hours ago, L00b said:

Bring it on.

Let's do this!

27 minutes ago, Car Boot said:

The EU is teetering on the edge, economically. With its ambitious spending plans and reduced income it will have to impose even tougher austerity on its member states...

So is the UK following the decision to leave. We are a spell of bad weather away from a recession.

2 hours ago, L00b said:

Have to LOL at those last few posts raising negative consequences of Brexit on EU27  businesses as some sort of justifying arguments, after 2+ years of studiously ignoring same negative consequences of Brexit on UK businesses as Project Fear.

Everybody has been told loud and clear for months and longer, and by the EU27 themselves first and loudest: everybody loses with Brexit.

But the UK, significantly more than the EU27, and never less so than if it Brexits without a deal.

I couldnt give a monkeys if business`s in France or Spain , or any other country suffer. 

5 minutes ago, Penistone999 said:

I couldnt give a monkeys if business`s in France or Spain , or any other country suffer. 

Nor do you give a monkeys if we suffer either youre so obsessed and extreme about it :rolleyes:

6 minutes ago, Penistone999 said:

" Man's inhumanity to man
Makes countless thousands mourn! "

You do the Brexit camp proud!

3 hours ago, ez8004 said:

May’s realisation that if her deal is voted down again that we may never leave. 

If her deal is voted down then its leave without a deal by default.

1 hour ago, melthebell said:

....so to bring it up now, to somehow try and change tact and push everything onto the EU side doesnt wash.

I know that why it was not done to change tact and push everything onto the EU side.

..no matter what happens to countries in the EU, we WILL be hit harder, and frankly its my country, where i live that matters.

Just remind me how much it matters to you cos if I recall you didnt vote!

Edited by apelike

1 hour ago, Litotes said:

We are a spell of bad weather away from a recession.

So spake Litotes. Maybe if we do have a recession because of brexit then people may then take it out on the inept politicians who went along with Camerons folly and made a right mess of it. 

57 minutes ago, melthebell said:

Nor do you give a monkeys if we suffer either youre so obsessed and extreme about it :rolleyes:

Ive never hid the  fact i want out , and i want a No Deal brexit. Thats not extreme .

7 minutes ago, Penistone999 said:

Ive never hid the  fact i want out , and i want a No Deal brexit. Thats not extreme .

yes it is, if it destroys our economy and lifestyles, which it "could" yet theres no tangible benefits, only stuff based on lies and mis truths.......sounds extreme to me

31 minutes ago, apelike said:

If her deal is voted down then its leave without a deal by default

Nope. It’s not.