The Consequences of Brexit [Part 6] READ FIRST POST BEFORE COMMENTING

1 hour ago, Penistone999 said:

The muppets in Brussels have said today that whatever the outcome of the vote tonight, No Deal remains on the table and we will leave with no deal by default unless we agree a deal. 

As the EU have said today , No Deal will happen if we dont agree a deal . The votes in the commons mean nothing .

What it does is indicate the strong opposition to No Deal,and that May well come back for a third attempt to push her deal through.

I hope the EU refuses to extend article 50. This will make our politicians  choose either to accept Mays deal or leave without one. In my opinion it's come to this now. The British people and EU are totally fed up with what's going on. I never thought I'd see it this way.

I wish we had someone like this man in Parliament. 

That is the problem int it . If the traditional Labour voter now feels that the party no longer represents them could they turn towards the hard right , will this pave the way for more UKIP type parties springing up or could voters just decide that they are wasting their time by voting at all in which case we will have a Tory Government for ever.

3 minutes ago, ANGELFIRE1 said:

Just make sure at the next election if your MP was for Remain, but their constituancy voted leave, give your vote to another candidate.

Angel1

Well said, a true Brexit.

Angel1.

Mine is that Traitor Angela Smith. Up here we voted leave ,and she went against her constituents and is trying to stop Brexit. She only has a 1300 majority ,and will be booted out at the next GE without a doubt.  

3 minutes ago, Penistone999 said:

Its not rocket science how to sort this mess out .............. Just walk away and tell the muppets in Brussels to shove it, which is exactly what we should have done the day we triggered 50. 

It seems like it is to the dummies on the right of the Tory party and their brain dead followers.

3 minutes ago, Penistone999 said:

Mine is that Traitor Angela Smith. Up here we voted leave ,and she went against her constituents and is trying to stop Brexit. She only has a 1300 majority ,and will be booted out at the next GE without a doubt.  

Did all of her constituents vote leave?

Edited by I1L2T3

15 minutes ago, Mister Gee said:

Who are you going to turn to?

if we do get a long extension well long the the EU election, that will be the time for the people to show their power at the ballot box

2 minutes ago, I1L2T3 said:

Did all of her constituents vote leave?

not the numbers game again yawn

9 minutes ago, Penistone999 said:

She only has a 1300 majority ,and will be booted out at the next GE without a doubt.  

Agreed, not because she voted against triggering Article 50 but because she won't be the Labour candidate! 😂

1 minute ago, Top Cats Hat said:

Agreed, not because she voted against triggering Article 50 but because she won't be the Labour candidate! 😂

she will be  booted out even if she had stayed in the Labour Party because she has gone against the wishes of the people she represents. 

4 minutes ago, hobinfoot said:

I hope the EU refuses to extend article 50. This will make our politicians  choose either to accept Mays deal or leave without one. In my opinion it's come to this now. The British people and EU are totally fed up with what's going on. I never thought I'd see it this way.

Let’s run this through step by step. 

May’s deal has been voted down twice by heavy defeats. It is very unlikely how she can suddenly turn 150 people to support her deal. Before your pedantic self say she only lost by 149. One MP didn’t vote because his wife was in labour and voted against her last time. So chances are, he’ll need convincing too. 

Parliament tonight toughened the exit by no deal motion and passed it. So Parliament has expressed its will in that leaving without a deal is unacceptable. There will be some who say that the parliamentary vote was non binding. The referendum was none binding. How well did that go?

So, we can’t leave with the PM’s deal. We can’t leave with no deal. The PM is too stubborn to explore other deals. So what is really left? Extension of A50, but only if there is a real reason to as indicated by the EU27. So an extension seems improbable. We can’t hold a referendum unless we have an extension as planning for one takes about 22 weeks. 22 weeks we don’t have. 

So what is left? Revocation of A50 is the natural conclusion.