The Consequences of Brexit [Part 6] READ FIRST POST BEFORE COMMENTING

3 hours ago, retep said:

I assume this is somehow connected to your stance on chlorine washed chicken.

Stating the obvious ,the rogue meat suppliers,including those in the EU and the U.K. need to be stamped out.

This is a somewhat different argument to accepting and promoting chicken produced with little regard to hygiene,and thus requiring disinfecting.

There seems to be a common attempt of diversion by the Brexit camp when either asked direct questions,or when challenged on their statements culled from The Sun and The Daily Mail.

1 hour ago, RJRB said:

I assume this is somehow connected to your stance on chlorine washed chicken.

Stating the obvious ,the rogue meat suppliers,including those in the EU and the U.K. need to be stamped out.

This is a somewhat different argument to accepting and promoting chicken produced with little regard to hygiene,and thus requiring disinfecting.

There seems to be a common attempt of diversion by the Brexit camp when either asked direct questions,or when challenged on their statements culled from The Sun and The Daily Mail.

I have no stance on chlorine washed chicken, just your hypocrisy.

1 minute ago, retep said:

I have no stance on chlorine washed chicken, just your hypocrisy.

Another diversion.

Please explain my hypocrisy.

Is it that I both eat meat and have concerns regarding animal welfare.

I am sure that I am guilty of hypocrisy on occasions but I would like to know the basis of your off the wall comment.

4 minutes ago, RJRB said:

Another diversion.

Please explain my hypocrisy.

Is it that I both eat meat and have concerns regarding animal welfare.

I am sure that I am guilty of hypocrisy on occasions but I would like to know the basis of your off the wall comment.

Complaining about the animal welfare problems of one country,  whilst supporting another with similar animal welfare problems.

8 minutes ago, retep said:

Complaining about the animal welfare problems of one country,  whilst supporting another with similar animal welfare problems.

two wrongs DO NOT make a right, you dont stamp one out by voting and readily accepting a second one?

Brextremists now because they dont have a single positive are countering every negative with another negative, im afraid that doesnt count, it still means its a negative.

14 minutes ago, retep said:

Aha.

In that case I deny being hypocritical as I clearly said that mistreatment of animals should be stamped out everywhere,including EU and the UK.

What I condemn is that the US Ambassador said that we should embrace this chicken that needs disinfecting because of the way that it is produced.Why encourage further poor practices.

Please read what I write rather than reading into it whatever suits your next argument.

8 hours ago, I1L2T3 said:

Because the people who you have chosen to lead you will not think twice about the consequences I listed.

They will be richer. You will be poorer. That is their plan.

and these same people you think will help you if we stay in ?

8 hours ago, ez8004 said:

You try telling that to stupid steel workers over the last 15 years. I have seen it first hand when you tell the shopfloor monkeys to change their working practices to improve product quality. But they lie and continue doing the same. You wonder why our steel industry can’t compete. 

what against cheap supplies from china etc where  their workers live on a crap wage with no elf and safety and you wonder why we cant compete :loopy: btw the place where i work have took on 50 employees since the referendum. the only bad bit about brexit was trump putting trade sanctions against us beacause we are in the eu 

8 hours ago, ez8004 said:

You have got it wrong. What you should be asking is why the hell we as a developed nation are in a position where women and girls can’t afford sanitary products and need handouts in the first place. 

we  dont need to ask why the reason is staring you in the face most of the sensible people saw the light and voted out :thumbsup:

17 minutes ago, melthebell said:

two wrongs DO NOT make a right, you dont stamp one out by voting and readily accepting a second one?

Brextremists now because they dont have a single positive are countering every negative with another negative, im afraid that doesnt count, it still means its a negative.

Two wrongs are two wrongs, you don't refuse one whilst accepting the other.

On the subject of voting, how did you vote in the referendum?

9 minutes ago, ricgem2002 said:

and these same people you think will help you if we stay in ?

They will continue to play a part in our democratic process but won’t be able to carry out the most extreme neoliberal elements of their plans.

The reason they want out of the EU is that it prevents them from screwing over the little guys like you. 

2 minutes ago, melthebell said:

haha keep wriggling fool

Who's the fool the fella who voted, or the fella who couldn't be bothered but pokes his oar in after the fact.

No matter how much evidence you give a brexiteer, they will not budge from their position. They will mention the war or something else even more lame. They are delusional and evidence does not work. We will be worse off but they are not bothered in the slightest (they will be when they lose their jobs). What is their plan, they have none. You can easily counter any argument they have with evidence to the contrary but they know better than economists and business leaders, its all project fear, debate is futile. They mention WTO and can be destroyed on what they think we will get, it beggars belief their level of cognitive dissonance. It is a cultural thing in built into them and wasting our time as we are patronising or think they are stupid blah blah blah. If you tell them the grass is green with evidence  they will tell you it is blue. Fighting a losing battle it is like discussing religion. All evidence points to us worse off but the man in the street who has not studied economics knows best. Try that next time you need brain surgery, what does that surgeon know. It really is ridiculous and the whole fiasco is costing us billions and <removed> up services ahh well we made our decision.

Edited by nikki-red
update

1 minute ago, I1L2T3 said:

They will continue to play a part in our democratic process but won’t be able to carry out the most extreme neoliberal elements of their plans.

The reason they want out of the EU is that it prevents them from screwing over the little guys like you. 

you think thats going to happen when we leave ? this is only the start mate until we get brexit out of the way then we can go for the mps too and if its up to the leavers without the help from the remoaners then so be it.  if you ask nicely we will let you join us :hihi: