The Consequences of Brexit [Part 6] READ FIRST POST BEFORE COMMENTING

1 minute ago, Mister M said:

No but his alter ego is :hihi:

Why can't you accept that some people are genuinely on the fence? It's not a simple issue. It seems you have to be either an ardent remainer or a full on Brexiteer. There are shades of grey.

3 minutes ago, woodview said:

Not really. Police are often involved in violent incidents.

Attacks on ambulance staff and firefighters for example are very very different.

Yes really. 

You are trying to puck pick holes in and cast doubt on the report.

The agenda is clear.

5 minutes ago, WiseOwl182 said:

Why can't you accept that some people are genuinely on the fence? It's not a simple issue. It seems you have to be either an ardent remainer or a full on Brexiteer. There are shades of grey.

Oh I agree, there are.

2 minutes ago, I1L2T3 said:

Yes really. 

You are trying to puck pick holes in and cast doubt on the report.

The agenda is clear.

My agenda is simple. If they did it jail them. Unlike some apologists on here, they'd be away for a very very long time.

But also I doubt what some people on here say. And I have zero sympathy with the perpetrators political views. Doesn't mean making up stories is ok does it?

5 minutes ago, woodview said:

But also I doubt what some people on here say. And I have zero sympathy with the perpetrators political views. Doesn't mean making up stories is ok does it?

Zero sympathy but still seemingly trying to give them some wriggle room? 😂

12 minutes ago, woodview said:

My agenda is simple. If they did it jail them. Unlike some apologists on here, they'd be away for a very very long time.

You claim to be a left winger but most remainers on here (not all) are also left wing.

You have no sympathy or affinity with them? Seriously?

Mask slipping a little?

28 minutes ago, WiseOwl182 said:

probably more towards Brexit, mainly because of the superiority complex of Remain voters 

But that just makes you look as dumb as those Leave voters at the bottom of the economic pile who voted to make themselves poor because they were 'sticking it to the man!'

2 hours ago, melthebell said:

all through the french protests it was said a large sway of them were right wing

This latest "escapade" can't be helping, seems their movement got hijacked.

Looks like the French have sussed 'em:

https://www.politico.eu/article/most-french-want-yellow-jackets-movement-to-stop-poll/

Edited by Magilla

2 hours ago, WiseOwl182 said:

I see Porsches are facing a possible 10% surcharge. This may just swing it to Remain for me.

People who buy Porsche’s won’t be put off buying one over a 10% extra charge anyway  and if they are then they shouldn’t be buying a Porsche in the first place. 😊

Porsche are owned by VW aren't they? Do you think they won't follow suit?

gosh if buying a Porsche being a remoner or brexitee, we are all lost

5 minutes ago, mafya said:

People who buy Porsche’s won’t be put off buying one over a 10% extra charge anyway  and if they are then they shouldn’t be buying a Porsche in the first place. 😊

You don't live in the real world, do you?

Very few Porsches are bought for cash by millionaires. The majority are bought on finance by blokes who have always wanted one. A 10% extra charge will put about 8K on the price and will make the difference between bying it now, buying it in two years time or not buying it at all!