The Consequences of Brexit [Part 6] READ FIRST POST BEFORE COMMENTING

14 minutes ago, OPEN BORDERS said:

All you remainers happy with the news today that the EU are furthering their plans for the EU Army ?

As I have said many times before the EU is a very dangerous organisation, getting way too big for its boots.

We joined as a 'Common Market' - to assist with trade etc.

Now we have a flag, a currency, an anthem, OPEN BORDERS and now an Army - what could possibly go wrong ?

Each passing year its more Europe, problems in a country = more Europe.

Lets get out whilst we can.

The UK frequently opted out of parts of the EU it didn't think were acceptable. It could have done the same with an EU army, if indeed one is to be created.

And we don't have open borders either.

Edited by Mister M

Just what the world needs. Another army. Sent into battle by unelected technocrats.

Just now, OPEN BORDERS said:

You happy with an EU Army then Mel I assume ?

personally it doesnt bother me, not put a lot of thought into it, an armies an army. The one thing i would say about it, as long as it keeps us from another mainly european "world" war.

Youve prolly been listening to too much project fear if you worry about stuff that hasnt happened yet ;)

1 minute ago, I1L2T3 said:

No I’m not bothered.

Why are you bothered?

Germany's track record for wars is not very good in recent history is it for a kick off.

As they are the main contributors to the EU Mafia, im sure they will want a big say in things.

The EU seem intent on provoking Putin - that's why im bothered ! So should you be.

3 minutes ago, Mister M said:

The UK frequently opted out of parts of the EU it didn't think were acceptable. It could have done the same with an EU army, if indeed one is to be created.

And we don't have open borders either.

We don't have OPEN BORDERS ?

You having a laugh ?

2 minutes ago, melthebell said:

personally it doesnt bother me, not put a lot of thought into it, an armies an army. The one thing i would say about it, as long as it keeps us from another mainly european "world" war.

Youve prolly been listening to too much project fear if you worry about stuff that hasnt happened yet ;)

Think its always best to worry about things that 'could' happen Mel. Fail to prepare, prepare to fail - and all that.

As I have stated on a further reply - the EU seem intent on provoking Putin.

Dangerous organisation this EU.

6 minutes ago, OPEN BORDERS said:

Germany's track record for wars is not very good in recent history is it for a kick off.

As they are the main contributors to the EU Mafia, im sure they will want a big say in things.

The EU seem intent on provoking Putin - that's why im bothered ! So should you be.

You having a laugh ?

That's your argument, really? You know those wars were over 70 years ago, fought over reasons long since gone, by countries unrecognizable from where they are now.

I've forgiven them, you should too.

Bizarre.

Edited by Bargepole23

2 minutes ago, OPEN BORDERS said:

You having a laugh ?

Didn't have you down as an appeaser, strangely enough! :lol:

The only open border in the UK is between NI and the RoI. You can't get in anywhere else without a passport check.

5 minutes ago, OPEN BORDERS said:

You having a laugh ?

No I'm not having a laugh. Well we have open borders with crown dependencies (like Jersey) - but I can't see people from Jersey upsetting you too much.

3 minutes ago, OPEN BORDERS said:

Think its always best to worry about things that 'could' happen Mel. Fail to prepare, prepare to fail - and all that.

hahahahahaha words fail me they really do, take a look at what youve just put, then look back at what you and your fellow brextremists have been peddling for the last two years. you just couldnt make it up, you live in cloud cuckoo land

4 minutes ago, melthebell said:

hahahahahaha words fail me they really do, take a look at what youve just put, then look back at what you and your fellow brextremists have been peddling for the last two years. you just couldnt make it up, you live in cloud cuckoo land

I live in cuckoo land, lol

That's rich coming from you pal.

Only time will tell 

What I am confident about, is that the EU project will ultimately fail, with OR without us.

My prediction, within 7/8 yrs

18 minutes ago, OPEN BORDERS said:

You having a laugh ?

I think that is paranoid xenophobic claptrap. 

Its 80 years since WW2 started.

Not exactly recent

2 minutes ago, OPEN BORDERS said:

I live in cuckoo land, lol

That's rich coming from you pal.

Only time will tell 

What I am confident about, is that the EU project will ultimately fail, with OR without us.

My prediction, within 7/8 yrs

How will it fail?

10 minutes ago, Mister M said:

No I'm not having a laugh. Well we have open borders with crown dependencies (like Jersey) - but I can't see people from Jersey upsetting you too much.

So, we don't have OPEN BORDERS. 

Everywhere I go I see foreign people ? That's just in Sheffield !

How did these people get here. Foreign languages are common place on public transport etc, I assume by the language they speak, the are not British.

How did the Roma get here ? The Poles, The Romanians ?

5 minutes ago, I1L2T3 said:

I think that is paranoid xenophobic claptrap. 

Its 80 years since WW2 started.

Not exactly recent

How will it fail?

Countries wanting to leave

Failed currency