Blades v Rovrum

15 minutes ago, blackydog said:

. Think that ship has sailed now.

What!  with SB at the helm......

Seriously I still think their in with a shout, 6th position is up for grabs for a number of teams, if owls keep this unbeaten run going it could go to the last kick.

For what it's worth, I think United will win the play-offs because there is no real quality in the current chasing pack, Preston, Forest or Wednesday (if we turn draws to wins) could be the biggest challengers!

27 minutes ago, speedy69 said:

For what it's worth, I think United will win the play-offs because there is no real quality in the current chasing pack, Preston, Forest or Wednesday (if we turn draws to wins) could be the biggest challengers!

Should win at Norwich Speedy, after all you will have 30 thousand Blades cheering you on.

1 hour ago, Padders said:

All except Wednesday.

Forest are in fine form since O'Neill took charge. I think they could be the dark horse of the playoffs, assuming they get there, of course. They are breathing down their old enemy's neck now.

Edited by Ontarian1981

Well a good three points pity it was against the Millers I hope they stay up they were never the worst team to come to the Lane.This week is crunch week in my opinion we must not take our eye of the Brentford game on Tuesday by concentrating on the leeds game.Brentford are getting some good results under their belts non better than their win at Boro yesterday.The Brentford game is worth just as much in points as the Leeds match. It was nice to see Duffy in the team yesterday he always seems to bring a spark to our mid field and what a good goal he scored to .

Can not believe a team in the 4th spot can sack the gaffer I wonder what good that will do apart from scaring applications from applying for the job and causing unrest in the dressing room.The game has gone crazy.