Is This Really Offensive.

mort

The name calling can cease or I will hand out suspensions. Enough. 

Message added by mort

4 minutes ago, Mister M said:

Okay, you've clarified that you don't think the abuse she gets is acceptable

some is acceptable due to stupidity and well deserved but  not death or rape threats. is that clear for everyone?

4 minutes ago, neworderishere said:

some is acceptable due to stupidity and well deserved but  not death or rape threats. is that clear for everyone?

Would racial abuse be acceptable and well deserved?

Edited by SnailyBoy

1 minute ago, SnailyBoy said:

Would racial abuse be acceptable and well deserved?

not personally but if we look at some of the things she has said in the past which could also be called racial then i am sure there will be some going back her way?

7 minutes ago, neworderishere said:

not personally but if we look at some of the things she has said in the past which could also be called racial then i am sure there will be some going back her way?

You’ve lost me again. You wouldn’t racially abuse Diane Abbott but it’s ok or at least understandable if other people racially abuse Diane Abbott?

1 hour ago, Ontarian1981 said:

The Confederate army was, for the most part , a volunteer force.

Thanks for that.  I must have been watching to many movies.

2 minutes ago, tinfoilhat said:

You’ve lost me again. You wouldn’t racially abuse Diane Abbott but it’s ok or at least understandable if other people racially abuse Diane Abbott?

again thats not what i said. i may understand why they racially abuse her but thats not me saying its right?

Just now, neworderishere said:

again thats not what i said. i may understand why they racially abuse her but thats not me saying its right?

So you’re saying it’s wrong for anyone to racially abuse Diane Abbott? No excuses?

1 minute ago, tinfoilhat said:

So you’re saying it’s wrong for anyone to racially abuse Diane Abbott? No excuses?

Racial abuse is wrong full stop in any direction , black,white,yellow, brown any colour you like and pretty pointless it just an extension of the school yard mind set. Diane Abbott in this threads case has taken offense at the word coloured, that is not racial abuse.

22 hours ago, melthebell said:

blow yourself up...maybe?

hopefully ;)

I am quite surprised that those who moderate this forum allow you get away with the personal attacks you make on your fellow posters.  

blow yourself up...maybe?    hopefully ;)  Not a particulary nice thing to post, don't you think on reflection.

Good job I am not a shrinking violet or I could be upset by your efforts of abuse.

Angel1.

21 hours ago, melthebell said:

you dont smile liar, you sit in a pool of bile

Another of your posts on the forum. What it has to do with the subject in hand eludes me somewhat. Maybe their is some nepotism on the forum.

Angel1.

6 hours ago, Halibut said:

Have you ever thought about the huge volume of abuse, rape threats and hate that Diane Abbot receives?

Whats that got to do with her being called a " coloured woman " ? 

13 minutes ago, ANGELFIRE1 said:

I am quite surprised that those who moderate this forum allow you get away with the personal attacks you make on your fellow posters.  

blow yourself up...maybe?    hopefully ;)  Not a particulary nice thing to post, don't you think on reflection.

Good job I am not a shrinking violet or I could be upset by your efforts of abuse.

Angel1.

it was a joke on you bringing up minefields :rolleyes: