On the fiddle.

4 hours ago, Cyclone said:

I think you've entirely got the wrong end of the stick.  This is about people living in Monaco.  Living somewhere else is not tax avoidance and it's definitely not tax evasion.

No,i don't think i have....if they are living in Monaco etc they are doing it for the reason i have said,To Avoid Paying Tax unlike the  rest of us who have to...or do you really think it doesn't come into the equation...To quote..https://www.alux.com/reasons-rich-people-live-in-monaco/

The most common reason why rich people choose to live in Monaco is the fact that the city-state does not have personal income tax. You can earn as much money as possible and you will get all of it with no tax cut.

This is why Monaco is popularly known as the tax haven. People from outside Monaco, who owns business outside Monaco, choose to live in Monaco to dodge from their own country’s taxes.

Edited by euclid

Oh no, living somewhere for a reason.  How dastardly.

I think that you're living somewhere for a reason as well, and I think it's highly unfair that you avoid paying tax like the rest of the Belgians.

Explain why it's different...

And then explain how you could alter anything to stop it.  Ban people from emmigrating?  Or only ban rich people from emmigrating?