The run in for the Blades.

3 hours ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

Lots of Sheffield fans agree with you Charlie.

There's plenty of people on here (me included) that aren't big fans of the Prem.

Until the Prem changes for the better (and there's very little chance of that happening) I'm happy enough in the Championship thank you.

I respect your opinions of the Prem Hots, and as you say I know plenty who are"nt that keen.... Its like the Chesterfield fans saying there happy in the national league.. personally I just love the Prem, lets have them big clubs at Hillsboro/Lane,  sure we can compete with the Leicester city's of this world, and look what they did.. bet Hudders fans enjoyed there couple of years... and lets face it the Owls, probably more than the Blades ARE a prem club. always have been and always will be..  as arnie said owl be back.

4 hours ago, cmonkes said:

I am another who hates the money pit that is the Premier League, but I think it is important for the city as a whole to get back up there and flirt with top flight football. As much as it is in my blood to despise the team from over the road, I do think it would be very healthy indeed to have both teams playing in the highest tier of English football at some point in the very near future. 

My only concerns are the implications surrounding failure at that level. You have to get it right or you suffer for quite a while afterwards! If you survive the first year, you put yourself in a much better position should you be relegated. 

I always want to be the top dogs in our city, but I also want to hear people refer to us both properly and give us respect.... You don't hear people refer to Man United and Man City as simply "Manchester" do you. 

I genuinely want some a massive enthusiasm boost back into Sheffield football. 

Despise is a bit strong mate, but the rest of your post is just about spot on.

I still say let the 'elite' devour each other. I'm not at all interested to be honest.

Meanwhile Blades taking another giant leap.

2 hours ago, Padders said:

I respect your opinions of the Prem Hots, and as you say I know plenty who are"nt that keen.... Its like the Chesterfield fans saying there happy in the national league.. personally I just love the Prem, lets have them big clubs at Hillsboro/Lane,  sure we can compete with the Leicester city's of this world, and look what they did.. bet Hudders fans enjoyed there couple of years... and lets face it the Owls, probably more than the Blades ARE a prem club. always have been and always will be..  as arnie said owl be back.

Fair enough Padders, but I still can't get excited about it. If it happens, good for Chansiri. If it doesn't, I won't lose any sleep and I still think I'd be more content with our lot.