The run in for the Blades.

Posted (edited)

The remaining fixtures in what is currently a three horse race (unless of course somebody else forces themselves into the mix).

Fixtures 1:

Blades v Rotherham                            Norwich City v Swansea                                       Bristol City v Leeds United

Fixtures 2:

Blades v Brentord                                Norwich City v Hull City                                        Reading v Leeds United

Fixtures 3:

Leeds United v Blades                       Rotherham v Norwich City

Fixtures 4:

Blades v Bristol City                           Middlesboro v Norwich City                               Leeds United v Millwall

Fixtures 5:

Preston v Blades                                  Norwich City v QPR                                                  Birmingham v Leeds United

Fixtures 6:

Birmingham v Blades                        Norwich City v Reading                                          Preston v Leeds United

Fixtures 7:

Blades v Millwall                                 Wigan v Norwich City                                               Leeds United v Wednesday 

Fixtures 8: 

Blades v Nott Forest                        Norwich City v Wednesday                                   Leeds United v Wigan

Fixtures 9:

Hull City v Blades                               Stoke City v Norwich City                                      Brentford v Leeds United

Fixtures 10:

Blades v Ipswich                                 Norwich City v Blackburn                                      Leeds United v Aston Villa

Fixtures 11:

Stoke City v Blades                           Aston Villa v Norwich City                                     Ipswich v Leeds United

6 Home Games                                   6 Home Games                                                              5 Home Games

5 Away Games                                    5 Away Games                                                               6 Away Games

Edited by cmonkes

Norwich take 27pts.

Blades take 22 pts.

Leeds take 18pts.

Norwich and Blades promoted.

There will be ups and downs though. Some that look like bankers will end up defeats or draws for all the teams involved and the ones that look like defeats will be wins or draws. Impossible to second guess.

I have the Premier Inn Wembley Park already booked months ago. For me Leeds have the question mark against them, Norwich seem to have lady luck onside. I hope if we don't make top 2 we have a go right up to the wire. UTB. 

Norwich 23 pts

L***s 27 pts

United 23 pts

I'm currently the 3rd worst forecaster on the Forum.

Two out of these 3, I don't want to see promoted. I hope and pray some other team comes up on the rails.

1 hour ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

Norwich 23 pts

L***s 27 pts

United 23 pts

Two out of these 3, I don't want to see promoted. I hope and pray some other team comes up on the rails.

What you got against Norwich and Leeds mate?  😉

To be honest, I'd like 'no points' against all three of the above. :)

On 07/03/2019 at 12:16, Hotmale 1954 said:

Norwich 23 pts

L***s 27 pts

United 23 pts

Terrible thing jealousy

Never been jealous of owt in my life. Or envious. If you've got it and I haven't, so be it.

If you go up, you've earned it. If you don't, a wry smile will enter my face.

I won't lose sleep whatever happens. 

I've come up with these totals.  Goal difference to decide it. 

Blades  68 + 22   90

Norwich 72 + 18   90

Leeds  70 + 18   88

Looking at the fixtures it looks really tough there only seems to be a couple of matches that seem to be favourable but knowing the Blades after 60 years of supporting them they will win the hardest looking fixtures and slip up with the easier ones.So who knows what the outcome will be I am just enjoying the ride.Having said that I am not really keen on the Prem anyway so I can not win .If we win promotion at the very best it will be mid table non eventful matches or fighting relegation which in a funny way would add some excitement to the games .If we do not get promotion I will be disappointed but happy we on in the Championship.THERE IS NO PLEASING SOME PEOPLE IS THERE .😁😁.

Lots of Sheffield fans agree with you Charlie.

There's plenty of people on here (me included) that aren't big fans of the Prem.

Until the Prem changes for the better (and there's very little chance of that happening) I'm happy enough in the Championship thank you.

I am another who hates the money pit that is the Premier League, but I think it is important for the city as a whole to get back up there and flirt with top flight football. As much as it is in my blood to despise the team from over the road, I do think it would be very healthy indeed to have both teams playing in the highest tier of English football at some point in the very near future. 

My only concerns are the implications surrounding failure at that level. You have to get it right or you suffer for quite a while afterwards! If you survive the first year, you put yourself in a much better position should you be relegated. 

I always want to be the top dogs in our city, but I also want to hear people refer to us both properly and give us respect.... You don't hear people refer to Man United and Man City as simply "Manchester" do you. 

I genuinely want some a massive enthusiasm boost back into Sheffield football.