Fun football for rubbish footballers

I'm nearly 40. Haven't played football for nearly 20years. Love the game. Used to play mostly recreationally (at a pretty low standard).  I can't believe there's not loads of people like me that wouldn't fancy getting back into it for a laugh and a couple of pints after.  I want to see if there are at least 9 more of you like me up for having  a go and laugh. And a post kickabout pint obviously!

Sheffield Wednesday do something called 'walking football' if that would be of interest to you.

Sheffield Transport Sports Club have just put a post on about walking football...please feel free to contact us!!!

Keep em coming!!! It's looking like we might be able to get enough interest for a decent go at this!!! Any volunteer coaches out there too???? Don't forget the bar will be open!!!!!

I'd be up for it. What area/league?

Sorry to piggyback onto this thread. We play Saturday nights at Hillsborough arena. 6.30 til 7.30. We would welcome new players. Ages range from 20 to late 50’s.  No superstars amongst us. Pm if interested 

Brilliant idea! Is there any walking football teams looking for players? 

hello All, I would like to know if there are walking football, more interested in the weekends  

We've got quite a few "Walking Footballers" now interested...but I need a coach.....doesn't have to be an England player...just a regular guy who wants to enjoy a kick about and keep everyone in order!!!! can you help??? Ring 0114 2373216 for more info.. thanks!!