Will anyone from this Forum be joining Nigel on his walk?

7 hours ago, melthebell said:

had another chuckle at this picture, looks more like theyre waiting for a bus

I was thinking a few more people, and maybe they'd be able to replicate thier brown faces campaign poster only in white this time :D

Anna Soubry has just asked Nigel Farage how many peoople he has paid to go on his Brexit Betrayal march! 

No love lost between those two! 😱

Well today's the big day when Farage's 'Gammonball Run' draws to a close. I wonder if Farage will be there, seeing as though he never bothered to do any actual marching?

Guy Verhofstadt, MEP messaged Farage:

I’m surprised to see you here, Mr. Farage. I thought you were marching 200 miles for the leave campaign? How many did you do? 2 miles! You remind me more & more of Field Marshal Haig in Blackadder, sitting safely in his office, while his people are walking in the cold & the rain.

I do feel some sympathy for those that have marched, only to see Farage turn up for the cameras to hog the limelight.

Edited by Mister M

1 hour ago, Mister M said:

Well today's the big day when Farage's 'Gammonball Run' draws to a close. I wonder if Farage will be there, seeing as though he never bothered to do any actual marching?

Guy Verhofstadt, MEP messaged Farage:

I’m surprised to see you here, Mr. Farage. I thought you were marching 200 miles for the leave campaign? How many did you do? 2 miles! You remind me more & more of Field Marshal Haig in Blackadder, sitting safely in his office, while his people are walking in the cold & the rain.

I do feel some sympathy for those that have marched, only to see Farage turn up for the cameras to hog the limelight.

He didn't message him, he actually stood up and said it in the European Parliament and made Farage look an idiot.

Even the Last Leg last Friday couldn't resist taking a pop of that photo earlier in this thread.

I suggest that all those posters predicting a far right revolution if the UK doesn't leave the EU by 11pm take a look at the news coverage of Farage's march coming into London. 17.5 million people reduced to 150 shambling saddos.

Jesus 150 people is that really it??

4 minutes ago, geared said:

Jesus 150 people is that really it??

It's been below 40 for most of this week but has picked up as it got nearer to London.

Even when Farage turned up to rally the troops in Nottinghamshire last Saturday, it struggled to get 200.

The original idea was that it would pick up supporters along the route being tens of thousands strong by the time it reached London on Brexit Betrayal Day. They dropped that idea pretty quickly once they realised how poor the turnout was.

150 !!!!!  

arf arf.

cant wait to here Frog Face’s rationalisation

57 minutes ago, Top Cats Hat said:

It's been below 40 for most of this week but has picked up as it got nearer to London.

Even when Farage turned up to rally the troops in Nottinghamshire last Saturday, it struggled to get 200.

The original idea was that it would pick up supporters along the route being tens of thousands strong by the time it reached London on Brexit Betrayal Day. They dropped that idea pretty quickly once they realised how poor the turnout was.

I wonder if they'll even bother marching on Westminster.

Might as well just call it a day and head to the local Wetherspoons.

6 minutes ago, geared said:

I wonder if they'll even bother marching on Westminster.

Might as well just call it a day and head to the local Wetherspoons.

Or both!

Lots of angry Brexiteers in Parliament Square at the moment so it may get lively later on if drink is taken.

21 hours ago, Top Cats Hat said:

Or both!

Lots of angry Brexiteers in Parliament Square at the moment so it may get lively later on if drink is taken.

Typical comment of the sneering middle class, maybe you should get out more, it might stop you spouting like an out of touch politician eh !

7 minutes ago, Michael_W said:

Typical comment of the sneering middle class, maybe you should get out more, it might stop you spouting like an out of touch politician eh !

Factually correct comment as it happens.

10 minutes ago, Michael_W said:

Oh dear:- Brexit march: five arrests as Leave supporters clash with police in Westminster on day UK was scheduled to exit the EU.

It seems they couldn't even agree with each other whether May's vote being defeated was good or bad for brexit.