Will anyone from this Forum be joining Nigel on his walk?

On 04/03/2019 at 11:23, Mister M said:

As you may (or may not) be aware old frog face Nigel Farage is organising a walk from Sunderland to London to highlight, what he claims, is the government's Brexit Betrayal.

For £50 you will get a cagoule, a 'leave means leave' beanie hat, and a one night stay in a B&B.

Farage is likening it to the famous Jarrow march in the 1930s, in which hundreds of hungry men marched to London to highlight their plight. Farage too hopes to evoke the sympathy of the nation for these poor souls. It has been labelled the 'Gammonball Run'

Will you be joining the marchers?

Too busy , but i will be raising a pint to him .

2 minutes ago, Penistone999 said:

Too busy , but i will be raising a pint to him .

I'd have thought you would have made it, I've heard you once claimed to be in three places at once?

6 hours ago, WalkleyIan said:

I'm just glad Granddad isn't here to see this misappropriation of history. I see from post above that the glorious leader isn't even walking the whole route.

Pretty vile of Farage to reference real working class hardship to promote this anti-working class march!

17 hours ago, Top Cats Hat said:

Pretty vile of Farage to reference real working class hardship to promote this anti-working class march!

Tony Benn and his nepotism faced son fall into the same bracket along with Blaire and countless others who run with the fox while hunting with the hounds .

Edited by Albert smith

Nope I won't be joining the march as I don't want to leave. Farage does what he does for Farage. 

16 minutes ago, blackydog said:

Farage does what he does for Farage. 

And his mates in the City, if his antics on referendum night are anything to go by!

It's likely  not many will turn up. The one who voted for brexit will probably be working, the ones who usually turn up on demo's generally have too much time on their hands and are wanting to spend other people's money.

57 minutes ago, gomgeg said:

It's likely  not many will turn up. The one who voted for brexit will probably be working, the ones who usually turn up on demo's generally have too much time on their hands and are wanting to spend other people's money.

Should be a few million at least if the only person in work who voted brexit will be at work.

58 minutes ago, gomgeg said:

It's likely  not many will turn up. The one who voted for brexit will probably be working, 

More importantly, many people who voted for Brexit tend not to bother with politics, don't join their union or involve themselves in community affairs.

This 'march' will be populated by that bunch of coked up buffoons usually seen shouting and bullying journalist at Wee Tommy Robinson events along with a rag tag of older UKIP types.

Please dont turn this into another Brexit thread.

Back on topic.

Thank you.

Edited by nikki-red

Be a bit difficult for all the gammon porkers. On second thoughts it might do them some good

Off licences on the route should do some good business with Carling, Stella, and cheap cider. 

3 hours ago, gomgeg said:

Nonsense. The ones who won't turn up are the malcontents who sit on their backsides and grumble about modern Britain, and how life will be better post Brexit. Given that it was pensioners who mainly voted to leave, I hardly think they're the ones 'too busy' to attend a demo.