Will anyone from this Forum be joining Nigel on his walk?

another publicity stunt for old nige to reap it all in, some people are so dense its actually scary

2 hours ago, geared said:

The route is here, worth noting that while they will be marching through various towns and cities they will be taken by vehicles between various places.

Also Nige isn't going to walk the entire thing, he'll be there for the start, finish and and decent publicity shot inbetween.

So it isn't actually a 'protest march in the vein of the Jarrow Workers' as old frog face claimed. More like a rag tag of malcontents too idle to march, having a good old bellyache about modern Britain.

Hope it ****** it down.

Edited by Mister M

I wonder if they've got permission to use Google maps the way they have on their page.

Only if i can walk behind him and do that little heel tap thing that makes them trip themselves up. Over and over again...

1 hour ago, willman said:

Only if i can walk behind him and do that little heel tap thing that makes them trip themselves up. Over and over again...

That won't work.  Most of them will be on mobility scooters.

in 1936 Granddad opened his door to give the original Jarrow marchers shelter at their rest day in Leicester /Northants before their final 90 miles walk to London over the final week 

The locals gave them food as some were struggling and hungry.  The cobblers mended their boots for free.

Nigel the ex commodity trader and millionaire doesn't know he's been born. I'm just glad Granddad isn't here to see this misappropriation of history. I see from post above that the glorious leader isn't even walking the whole route.

22 hours ago, Mister M said:

So it isn't actually a 'protest march in the vein of the Jarrow Workers' as old frog face claimed. More like a rag tag of malcontents too idle to march, having a good old bellyache about modern Britain.

Hope it ****** it down.

You're so full of hate and bile.

What an obnoxious thread of hateful comments; too full of your own overinflated ego to even attempt to see or understand  wider than your own narrow minded perspective. 

Shameful. 

2 hours ago, WalkleyIan said:

in 1936 Granddad opened his door to give the original Jarrow marchers shelter at their rest day in Leicester /Northants before their final 90 miles walk to London over the final week 

The locals gave them food as some were struggling and hungry.  The cobblers mended their boots for free.

Nigel the ex commodity trader and millionaire doesn't know he's been born. I'm just glad Granddad isn't here to see this misappropriation of history. I see from post above that the glorious leader isn't even walking the whole route.

Thanks that's an interesting addition to the thread. I'd learned about the Jarrow March at school. It's a pity there aren't programmes on television about this, because it's a seminal part of our recent history.

59 minutes ago, Hots on said:

You're so full of hate and bile.

Awww, thanks Hots On. I'm glad you think that. If you think it's full of hate and bile you'll feel right at home.

39 minutes ago, DeDe Hi said:

What an obnoxious thread of hateful comments; too full of your own overinflated ego to even attempt to see or understand  wider than your own narrow minded perspective. 

Shameful. 

Aww thanks.

I've noticed that you're new to the forum, so can I be the first to warmly welcome you. Incidentally, I'd advise you not to go onto the Labour Party thread as that's full of hateful comments too.

2 hours ago, DeDe Hi said:

Shameful. 

Great post. Here here. 👍👍👍 

2 hours ago, DeDe Hi said:

too full of your own overinflated ego to even attempt to see or understand  wider than your own narrow minded perspective. 

Perfect Brexit headbanger description right there 👍

5 hours ago, WalkleyIan said:

A rich bloke marching to make poor people poorer. The Jarrow marchers will be turning in their graves.