Jump to content

Season tickets at S6

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Talk about early, owls are flogging season tickets from march 18th, 

Kop £455, up to  south stand £640

Multi year 

Kop  2yrs £890 _ 5yrs £2195

South 2yrs £1260 _ 5yrs £3120

It says for less than £20 per game at £455?,  doesn't 23 ×20 = 460 ?,

no wonder their accounting is dodgy!

Must be to fund brucys transfer coffers, or pay ffp fines!

 

Edited by pintor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, pintor said:

It says for less than £20 per game at £455?,  doesn't 23 ×20 = 460 ?,

no wonder their accounting is dodgy!

 

£455 is less than £460. That makes it less than £20 a game if there are 23 home games to be played. £19.78 per game to be precise.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, pintor said:

Talk about early, owls are flogging season tickets from march 18th, 

Kop £455, up to  south stand £640

Multi year 

Kop  2yrs £890 _ 5yrs £2195

South 2yrs £1260 _ 5yrs £3120

It says for less than £20 per game at £455?,  doesn't 23 ×20 = 460 ?,

no wonder their accounting is dodgy!

Must be to fund brucys transfer coffers, or pay ffp fines!

 

Buy BEFORE 18th March

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, pintor said:

Talk about early, owls are flogging season tickets from march 18th, 

Kop £455, up to  south stand £640

Multi year 

Kop  2yrs £890 _ 5yrs £2195

South 2yrs £1260 _ 5yrs £3120

It says for less than £20 per game at £455?,  doesn't 23 ×20 = 460 ?,

no wonder their accounting is dodgy!

Must be to fund brucys transfer coffers, or pay ffp fines!

 

Thread fail pal, If your going to dig it's always good to get your maths spot on 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, speedy69 said:

Thread fail pal, If your going to dig it's always good to get your maths spot on 😂

Taking it roughly

on the cheapest ticket in kop stand, i.e. it is for that ticket, after that the cheapest adult ticket is £555 for other stands. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Happ said:

£455 is less than £460. That makes it less than £20 a game if there are 23 home games to be played. £19.78 per game to be precise.

Better buy the 5 year  multi year one then and save more, £19.08 per ticket

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Digs aside, £455 to sit on the Kop is about £100 too much for Championship football in Sheffield.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, atticus said:

Digs aside, £455 to sit on the Kop is about £100 too much for Championship football in Sheffield.

This is my  point, buying 2 months before the season ends too!,

Edited by pintor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kop £455

Multi year 

Kop  2yrs £890 

Only save £20 for committing for 2 years? Bit mean.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

About right, perfectly in line with Universal tax credits. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I bought my 5 year season ticket this time last year for £415 per season

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got mine just now WAWAW 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.