Trying to Locate Joanne Nicholson

Looking for Joanne Nicholson from the parson cross area in the early to mid 1970s

Her surname has possibly changed now.

Friends from Colley School are trying to locate her.

She had a sister called Kim and one called Lisa,her mum's name was Barbara.

She Lived on Knowle Rd parson Cross.

Maybe using the name Goodison

Someone out there must know of her whereabouts,Social networks have come up with nothing.

Thanks

Carole.x

Edited by teenyweeny
More info added

Hi Carole - just looking at online public records, a Joanne Nicholson was born in Sheffield in 1962, her parents most likely being Alan Nicholson and Barbara, née Baines. She seems to have had a sister Kim M. Nicholson, two years older, also a Lisa Nicholson was born in Rotherham in 1970 with the same mother's maiden name of Baines. A Joanne Nicholson married an Andrew G. Goodison in Sheffield in 1987, so you may need to look for a Joanne Goodison.

I'm not having much luck on social media,I've tried accessing electoral roll for her.

It did come up with something for the early 2000s but nothing for her after that,would it be worth chasing that up.

Regards Carole.

X

I have an address  of a  Joanne  Goodison, in Sheffield,  also resident at the same time and place as an  Andrew  G. Goodison. This information was on the  Electoral Role back in 2003.

If you send me a private message I will pass the information on.

Please dont give out anyones private or personal information without their prior knowledge and consent.

Thank you.