Simon Caine / No Money In the Bank - EdFringe Preview, Sheffield

Two Edinburgh Fringe previews for just £10?! In this economy? You're welcome. https://www.designmynight.com/leeds/whats-on/comedy/simon-caine-no-money-in-the-bank-edfringe-preview-sheffield?t=tickets

About the shows -

No Money in the Bank presents:
Nobody Likes You When You're 33

Thom Bee & Andrew Marsh don’t know what to do now they’re 20s are over. They’re getting old, damnit. But they’re not going to worry about it, not now, because one thing still keeps this duo young. The angst ridden world of pop-punk. Nobody Likes You When You’re 33 is a show that takes their favourite music, and distorts it through a new lens, focussing on all the small things, to how these two can be they’re own worst enemy, to the misery business that is ageing. So you better make damn sure you join Thom & Andrew on this bizarre musical voyage.

Simon Caine: Every Room becomes a Panic Room When you overthink enough

Simon Caine is interested in the stories we tell ourselves vs the stories other people hear. Why do we always cast ourselves in the best part in all our stories when we share them online? And what's the truth behind them? A new show looking at our relationship with happiness and social media in an age where attention seems to be wanted over personal growth. Where experiences are only as valuable as the number of likes they get and where anxiety seems to be everywhere and I'm sure there's no link between these things.

About Simon

Simon Caine has been performing stand up for over 7 years. He’s done over 1,000 gigs and has done 2 Edinburgh Fringe solo shows (full runs) as well as 2 subsequent national tours. This will be his third solo show.

Here’s a list of awards he’s come close to winning: finalist in the Laughing Horse New Act (2014), Reading New Act Competition (2012), You Must Be Joking (2011) as well as a two-time finalist at the London Comedy Store Gong Show.

Quotes from industry / comedians / writers about Simon -

“You’re a more authentic John Oliver” - comedian Doug Stanhope

“That was awesome. I liked it… I don’t know why. But it was great. I’ll have you back” – Mike Manera (Piccadilly Comedy Club)

“What you’re doing is great… the problem is nobody understands it.” – Iain Coyle (Dave TV Comedy Commissioner)

“This is one of the few comedians to make me howl with laughter this year…” – comedian Adam Bloom

TL;DR

Venue - Cellar Theatre, Sheffield

When? March 2nd 2019

Time? 7pm doors. 7.30pm start. Finish - 10pm

Cost - £10 https://www.designmynight.com/leeds/whats-on/comedy/simon-caine-no-money-in-the-bank-edfringe-preview-sheffield?t=tickets