Anyone up for a table tennis game?

Hiya,

I'm looking for table tennis mates! I used to play in the sheffield uni club during the term but now students are gone and i miss playing...i'm doing a PG in sheffield, so i've got quite a flexible schedule. I've booked table in goodwin before for £4/h. Is there any other place available close to the city??????

So...interested?, then contact me!

Lutin

unfortunately it wont let me send a pm here but I'm interested. I was playing weekly but not many people about in the summer. As long as you dont mind me being not that good. I heard something about possibly free tables up at Abbeydale on saturdays I'll have to find out more.. I'll get back to you.

There are many TableTennis Clubs in sheffield, there is also a league.

http://www.sheffieldtabletennis.co.uk

here you should be able to get all teh info you require.

There is a session open to all at the English institute of sport

On Monday evening at 7:30pm

I run a Table tennis Club in Sheffield and I am looking for new Members to either join the club or just to practice or be coached. The cost is the lowest I can make it honest! We play in the Sheffield League in Winter and Practice in the summer. Practice night is Wednesday at 7-7:30. I can be contacted by e-mail and will supply mobile number to people who are interested, we are based in Sheffield City Centre, bottom of the moor. TT Man

Is this still going? Can you tell me more? Gemma

I run a Table tennis Club in Sheffield and I am looking for new Members to either join the club or just to practice or be coached. The cost is the lowest I can make it honest! We play in the Sheffield League in Winter and Practice in the summer. Practice night is Wednesday at 7-7:30. I can be contacted by e-mail and will supply mobile number to people who are interested, we are based in Sheffield City Centre, bottom of the moor. TT Man

Could you please send me details as i am very interested regards a.jones

hi I am interested in Table Tennis, not got much experience of it so not that good but sounds fun!

James

hi, i am interested as well but on Wednesday I have lessons :( Do you do it on other days as well?

hi I am interested in Table Tennis, not got much experience of it so not that good but sounds fun!

James

I'd be happy to play! Gemma