Any pubs/venues doing live music on Saturday nights?

My parents (in their 50s) are visiting and want to go to a pub/venue that has live music this Saturday night. They're worried about being the odd ones out age-wise so somewhere that isn't just full of young students is a must, and they're more into rock/indie than pop.

Can anyone suggest anywhere?

I live in Crookes but don't mind getting a taxi further out.

Edited by alegria

45 minutes ago, alegria said:

My parents (in their 50s) are visiting and want to go to a pub/venue that has live music this Saturday night. They're worried about being the odd ones out age-wise so somewhere that isn't just full of young students is a must, and they're more into rock/indie than pop.

Can anyone suggest anywhere?

I live in Crookes but don't mind getting a taxi further out.

West Street Live?

Damn, only just seen this, a local rock band called Thor were playing last night at Crookes club, great night played to a packed house, they play there a few times for future reference...

6 hours ago, Longy67 said:

Damn, only just seen this, a local rock band called Thor were playing last night at Crookes club, great night played to a packed house, they play there a few times for future reference...

Ah they would have loved that!

Thanks for all the great suggestions. Will definitely look into them for next time