Hi,

I am having a problem which I think that many other people are having. I have Sky go on my Hudl 2 tablet. If I open any Sky sports channel, it works for varying seconds, the screen freezes, and a message appears saying, " error code 14 ". I rang Sky and they said that I needed to update my software system to over 5.0. I told them that my system was up to date, and I was running Lollipop 5.1. She put me on hold, came back and admitted that there was a problem with some makes of android tablets. She said that it was something to do with the app, and they were working on it. Apparently, this problem has existed for a while. I was wondering if I changed to OS Marshmallow 6.0 that this may solve the problem. If so, does anyone know the best way to do this.

Edited by Greenveg

It looks like this has now been fixed in an update to the app.

I have just uninstalled the app, and reinstalled it. Sorry to say, it is still happening. I rang Sky a couple of weeks ago, and the person  said that there were so many makes of tablets involved, that it could take six months to resolve.