Question Time Cancelled Tonight.

This was one of the worst shows since Fiona Bruce took over ,she is really out of her depth.  The man for the job should have been Andrew Neil who is much more professional. 

She should have shut Gardiner up, he rattled on far too long and never gave the others much time to speak including more questions from the audience.

I have not watch it for two or three years now .I used to watch every week and I found it very interesting but not any more.Most of the panelist I have never heard of and they just talk over each other and you can not pick out what was said.I now find it annoying rather than interesting which is not surprising we have two countries now instead of one The South and The North.I travel down south on a regular basis and it is a different land to here.You see signs of mega investment down there every where you look and then you return to places up here and what a vast difference there is.I had to visit Goldthorpe the other week my god it was like the second world war had just finished it looked like a bomb site I do not think the London based government has spent a tenner there in the last 30 years. So when I listen to Southern based Panelists who think Watford is near the North Pole they do not have a clue of the gulf between north and south so how can they possible have anything to say that I might find interesting and what might relate to me and the millions that live north of Watford.

4 hours ago, ANGELFIRE1 said:

Just had a look on Wikipedia. Gardiner was born in Glasgow, so that makes him a son of Scotland. I know many from Scotland, but none have Gardiners accent, most unusual.

This is a Glasgow accent, slightly different than Gardiner's I think.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4yeqSgNxiE

Angel1.

Your idol JR Mogg is a Londoner, have you ever met anyone from London who talks like him?

Edited by Mister Gee

On 01/03/2019 at 17:33, Mister Gee said:

Your idol JR Mogg is a Londoner, have you ever met anyone from London who talks like him?

While I have plenty of time for Mogg the Magnificent and his Queens English, you must surely know my "idol" is Nigel Farage. The only man who could have given us the Brexit we voted for.

Angel1

7 minutes ago, ANGELFIRE1 said:

While I have plenty of time for Mogg the Magnificent and his Queens English, you must surely know my "idol" is Nigel Farage. The only man who could have given us the Brexit we voted for.

Angel1

You're also a very mediocre wind up merchant.

1 minute ago, Mister Gee said:

You're also a very mediocre wind up merchant.

Wind up, where exactly. Mogg speaks in very clear Queens English, I subscribed to Ukip when Nigel was the leader. The man who single handedly scared Cameroon that much he had to give us the Brexit vote. Nigel Farage the best candidate for being a Member of Parliament that sadly never got elected. Wind up, where exactly, I have always promoted Nigel, and always will. Commie Corbyn and Maybot May are not fit to clean his shoes.

Angel1.

1 minute ago, ANGELFIRE1 said:

Wind up, where exactly. Mogg speaks in very clear Queens English, I subscribed to Ukip when Nigel was the leader. The man who single handedly scared Cameroon that much he had to give us the Brexit vote. Nigel Farage the best candidate for being a Member of Parliament that sadly never got elected. Wind up, where exactly, I have always promoted Nigel, and always will. Commie Corbyn and Maybot May are not fit to clean his shoes.

Angel1.

No more said.

12 hours ago, Mister Gee said:

No more said.

I take it then that you agree with me, no wind up at all, just my opinion.

Angel1.