Question Time Cancelled Tonight.

I see Question Time was cancelled tonight, and replaced by the Barry Gardiner show. The host of the show must get a grip on letting one guest literally take over the programme. It's not really good enough, the BBC should be neutral,  should it not.

Angel1.

28 minutes ago, ANGELFIRE1 said:

I see Question Time was cancelled tonight, and replaced by the Barry Gardiner show. The host of the show must get a grip on letting one guest literally take over the programme. It's not really good enough, the BBC should be neutral,  should it not.

Angel1.

yep he did show how good he is at not answering  anything, just talking a show out, what was new, he is an master at this.

Edited by phil752

I find it hard to believe that with a Tory government this bad, the entire  focus of the show was spent picking on Barry Gardner. What about holding the Tory government to account once in a while.

13 minutes ago, Anna B said:

I find it hard to believe that with a Tory government this bad, the entire  focus of the show was spent picking on Barry Gardner. What about holding the Tory government to account once in a while.

that's been happening all the time, he was just trying to defend, deflect from the non defensible

Edited by phil752

I switched off as soon as I saw the guests because I had hadn't heard of most of them before.

8 minutes ago, Lockdoctor said:

I switched off as soon as I saw the guests because I had hadn't heard of most of them before.

Oh dear.

If you haven't heard of them they couldn't possibly have anything interesting to say.

11 hours ago, ANGELFIRE1 said:

Angel1.

Question time is a disgrace.  For the BBC to allow its Britain First supporting audience producer (the person who selects audience AND chooses who gets to speak from the audience) to systematically both plant into the audience and then ensure they get to speak UKIP candidates time and time again is beyond the pale.

2 hours ago, Flanker7 said:

Oh dear.

If you haven't heard of them they couldn't possibly have anything interesting to say.

The program is on quite late, which is why I don't bother watching it,  if there are no high profile people on the panel.  I understand where you are coming from because usually the most interesting comments come from members of the audience who are people I don't know.

12 hours ago, Anna B said:

I think we may have been watching different programmes Anna. Far from being "picked on" the new host (until now doing ok) gave Gardiner far,far,far, far too much airtime to do what he does best, WAFFLE.  He is one of the most annoying Politicians that gets regular air time, he has 20 answers to any question asked, and not one addresses the question direct. I don't even like his strangulated accent either, where he hails from is a mystery to me. A most irritating individual.

Angel1. 

32 minutes ago, ANGELFIRE1 said:

I think we may have been watching different programmes Anna. Far from being "picked on" the new host (until now doing ok) gave Gardiner far,far,far, far too much airtime to do what he does best, WAFFLE.  He is one of the most annoying Politicians that gets regular air time, he has 20 answers to any question asked, and not one addresses the question direct. I don't even like his strangulated accent either, where he hails from is a mystery to me. A most irritating individual.

Angel1. 

Just had a look on Wikipedia. Gardiner was born in Glasgow, so that makes him a son of Scotland. I know many from Scotland, but none have Gardiners accent, most unusual.

This is a Glasgow accent, slightly different than Gardiner's I think.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4yeqSgNxiE

Angel1.

Edited by ANGELFIRE1

Well, if he did manage to do himself and/or party any good, he shot himself in the foot when he described the show as "just entertainment".

I presume it was meant to be tongue in cheek, but I suspect the audience reaction told him otherwise!