Jump to content

Katie Price AKA Jordan - Drunk in charge of a motor vehicle

Recommended Posts

 I have been waiting for this case and verdict to come to Court, and it has done to-day.

 

Katie Price has been fined a couple of grand and banned from driving for three months for been twice over the alcohol limit. She was found slumped in the back seat

 

She was done for been, "in charge of a motor vehicle" but not actually driving it.  Judge Dean banned her from driving for three months, adding to the ban from earlier this year for driving while disqualified.

 

I thought "been in charge" carried the same ban as drink driving, apparently not.

 

Angel1.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, ANGELFIRE1 said:

 I thought "been in charge" carried the same ban as drink driving, apparently not.

And rightly so.

 

A mate of mine had his wallet stolen and had to sleep in his car after having a skinful one winter a few years ago. The alternative would have been to either attempt to drive home or sleep in the snow. The Magistrate recognised this and although convicted, he was not banned and was given a conditional discharge 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did the police investigate/ identify who the friend was who reportedly drove her car?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, WiseOwl182 said:

Did the police investigate/ identify who the friend was who reportedly drove her car?

I assume so. Unfortunately you can't prove beyond reasonable doubt that someone wasn't somewhere, if you don't know who that person is. I assume the 'unreliable witness' comment is meant to be interpreted as 'we know she is lying but can't prove it..'

 

She is very lucky not to be sharing a cell with Fiona Onasanya tonight!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Top Cats Hat said:

I assume so. Unfortunately you can't prove beyond reasonable doubt that someone wasn't somewhere, if you don't know who that person is. I assume the 'unreliable witness' comment is meant to be interpreted as 'we know she is lying but can't prove it..'

 

She is very lucky not to be sharing a cell with Fiona Onasanya tonight!

Did they actually identify him/her though? To corroborate?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, WiseOwl182 said:

Did they actually identify him/her though? To corroborate?

No, they couldn't find any trace of the mystery driver which is very strange as with everyone from the age of four having a mobile these days, the chance of the mystery driver not having one is pretty remote. 

 

But as I said earlier, it is not for Katie Price to prove there was someone else driving, it is up to the prosecution to prove that there wasn't.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Top Cats Hat said:

No, they couldn't find any trace of the mystery driver which is very strange as with everyone from the age of four having a mobile these days, the chance of the mystery driver not having one is pretty remote. 

 

But as I said earlier, it is not for Katie Price to prove there was someone else driving, it is up to the prosecution to prove that there wasn't.

I see.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Overall a sad inditement of the celebrity culture. Spent £47m pounds, several failed marriages, drink and drugs problems. How many more "celebs" will go down this route as time moves on and they are replaced by newer, prettier, more handsome ...(feel free to add)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, WiseOwl182 said:

Did they actually identify him/her though? To corroborate?

It was a total lie and everyone knows it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Top Cats Hat said:

I assume so. Unfortunately you can't prove beyond reasonable doubt that someone wasn't somewhere, if you don't know who that person is. I assume the 'unreliable witness' comment is meant to be interpreted as 'we know she is lying but can't prove it..'

 

She is very lucky not to be sharing a cell with Fiona Onasanya tonight!

Would have only been for one night though, they let Onasanya out this morning after serving one month of the three month sentence.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.