The derby!

Vaati

Any continued insults, bickering etc will results in account suspensions. This is the only warning you will get.

Message added by Vaati

2 minutes ago, Mooks said:

So much for 3-3  cancelling each other out. Shows how far S6 has come since brucey came along. Jos owls would have self destructed. 

Jos Owls managed two 0-0's against us in our own back yard! 

Much ado about nothing.

The Blades were pretty average, mainly because we were better than United expected us to be. The better football came from United, the best chance fell to Wednesday.

I reckon we'll get better as time goes on, we're still getting used to each other.

A result to suit both sets of fans really, no -one lost, and no-one really deserved to win.

To match a top three side (albeit with a bit of luck with the penalty shout) was good from my point of view and we did better than I really expected from the off, to be honest.

Both sides can do better, and will do better.

The Play-Offs are achievable and whilever they are, we have to keep going.

Happy not to lose, sorry we didn't win.

At the end of the day, I'll sleep ok tonight.

Edited by Hotmale 1954

2 minutes ago, Mooks said:

So much for 3-3  cancelling each other out. Shows how far S6 has come since brucey came along. Jos owls would have self destructed. 

Don"t think anybody expected a 0-0.. not a good result for either team.

2 minutes ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

Much ado about nothing.

The Blades were pretty average, mainly because we were better than United expected us to be. The better football came from United, the best chance fell to Wednesday.

I reckon we'll get better as time goes on, we're still getting used to each other.

A result to suit both sets of fans really, no -one lost, and no-one really deserved to win.

To match a top two side (albeit with a bit of luck with the penalty shout) was good from my point of view and we did better than I really expected from the off, to be honest.

Both sides can do better, and will do better.

The Play-Offs are achievable and whilever they are, we have to keep going.

Happy not to lose, sorry we didn't win.

At the end of the day, I'll sleep ok tonight.

Good lad, you know I worry about you... no silly dreams though.

8 minutes ago, Padders said:

Don"t think anybody expected a 0-0.. not a good result for either team.

When clear favourites don't win and the underdogs don't lose, someone HAS to be pleased surely?

Both wanted 3 points, both needed 3 points, but the spoils were shared. Both sets of fans will be ok at work tomorrow, so it's a win win situation at the end of the day.

Don't worry about me. There will be a day when I don't wake up, but I don't think it's imminent.

I don't remember dreams, so I've no concerns on that score.

Edited by Hotmale 1954

Just listened to Wilder's interview when he was asked about the next match against Rotherham.

Apparently Wednesday equalised in the "115TH"  minute.

90 + 10 minutes of injury time = 100 minutes Chris.

Getting nervous?

Decent game, plenty of effort from both sides. Good to see Owls mix it with the Blades. A must if you want match them.

1 hour ago, Cyclone said:

The driving before the match was atrocious and the parking right now is equally bad.  I hope the wardens are out ticketing people who park like morons.

Would it be to much to ask as to your thoughts on the actual football match , Driving and parking cars has nothing whatsoever to do with this thread.

1 hour ago, SomeNextGuy said:

Well, this is awful, we aren't playing at all. Why are our games always shocking? 

1-0 Wednesday from a set peice or something this.

Abandoned our normal style, can only think that Wilder thought he had to change it because flatface would have expected our normal overlapping and prepared for it.  

1 minute ago, blackydog said:

Abandoned our normal style, can only think that Wilder thought he had to change it because flatface would have expected our normal overlapping and prepared for it.  

Who is flat face ?

Not a classic. United probably should of got a pen and played the better football, just. We had the best chance just a shame it fell to hutch.

In all a fair result I think

4 minutes ago, NERVY-OWL said:

Not a classic. United probably should of got a pen and played the better football, just. We had the best chance just a shame it fell to hutch.

In all a fair result I think

Well summed up I think

What do you think of the penalty shout?

I think the ref was probably looking at the ball ready to be kicked and missed what happened

The cameras have a much better view but the ref has only got one view but what about the linesman nearest to the incident, was he an Owl?