NEED HELP FINDING THE SAYLES FAMILY S11

I'm trying to contact Steven D. Sayles or his father, Deric Sayles, once and possibly still, of S11. I've been researching their family tree for 8 years and they are (as far as I know) the last living members of their family. This is concerning a direct family line of Brenda Sayles (nee Harbour) , now deceased, wife of Deric and mother of Steven. If anyone can put me in touch with either of these men, please let me know.  I cannot go into more detail here as it is private but, it doesn't involve money of any kind; just an exchange of family information which I have and which they may want to know. I will be glad to give my own contact information to be passed on to them, rather than ask for theirs. Thanks very much to anyone who may be able to help.

Used to know a Lynn Sayles many years ago. Can't remember much more about her except I think she worked in a city travel agency.

UK Electoral Rolls 2002-15.

Deric Sayles,

8 The Lawns,

Sheffield,

S11 9FL.

Other occupant:  Stuart Sayles.

Hi Britishpetal - this obituary notice in "The Star" of 26 June last year seems, sadly, to bring bad news about Deric:

Sayles, Deric. Peacefully on June 7th 2018 in Peaker Park Care Home, Market Harborough, aged 90 years. Beloved husband of the late Brenda, loving father of Steven and the late Stuart. Dear father in law of Jan and grandpa of Rachel, George and Jacob. Much loved brother of Brian and the late John, Maureen, Graham and Barry, also a dear uncle. Service and Interment at All Saint's Church Ecclesall on Monday July 2nd at 1.00pm. Family flowers only, please. Donations in lieu for the Brain Tumour Charity may sent to Wood Funeral Service, 848 Ecclesall Road, Sheffield, S11 8TP Tel: 2661244 Published in The Star on June 26, 2018

Another obituary notice of 14 June 2016 announces the death of "Stuart Sayles, age 55, beloved son of Deric and the late Brenda" who died on 6 June 2016.

My grandmothers sister married an Horace Sayles and they lived at Kiveton, but many years ago, I think Horace and Anice would have died by 1975 or so, based on the years my grandparents died. Annice was one of 6 sisters and 1 brother by the name of Wasteney, prominent family name in Swallownest, Aston and latterly Kiveton

Horace and Annis had a daughter who married a guy by the name of Ronald Canwell, also living in Kiveton then nearby Wales Bar - but suspect both would have died around 1995/2000

Best Wishes from hot and sunny Malaysia - 11-10am - 89 degrees and climbing higher