SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY V SWANSEA CITY

9 hours ago, cmonkes said:

Swansea did a job on us, but I don't believe they are all that in the slightest. They have a few individual players who are capable of turning up and hurting you if you give them too much respect, however as a team they are remotely average as the league suggests. The manner in which we lost to them was frustrating really because they simply stifled us out of the game by preventing us from playing. 

I truthfully believe that this game COULD potentially go either way. I think it has the potential to become a little congested in the middle of the park and I think whichever team breaks out of that will be the one who knicks it. I don't expect a prolific performance from either side based on previous performances. 

Swansea did a decent job on Reading away (1-4) and held Brum to a draw at home (3-3) but I don't expect them to bang in this many against Wednesday if they stay disciplined at the back.  If they back off however, it could flaw all of the above and Wednesday may well lose handsomely. 

With hindsight possibly the most inaccurate match review I've ever read. 🤣

Early days but SB,s new recruit s add another dimension to our play. Future is certainly looking brighter than a couple of months ago. Now let's see it progress even more. 

12 minutes ago, ALAN 58 said:

Early days but SB,s new recruit s add another dimension to our play. Future is certainly looking brighter than a couple of months ago. Now let's see it progress even more. 

Lazaar in particular had an excellent game. Aaron's was willing to run at players which we haven't had for a while. Get a result against Brentford and I'll be impressed

Better results against the bottom 5 in recent weeks, and yesterday against a poor Swansea side, next few games till the season end will give a better idea of your progress, 

2 hours ago, ALAN 58 said:

Great Sheffield double, well done both teams..as you say Alan things seem to be on the mend, lets get both teams in the Prem..Blades this season, Owls next season.

33 minutes ago, Padders said:

Great Sheffield double, well done both teams..as you say Alan things seem to be on the mend, lets get both teams in the Prem..Blades this season, Owls next season.

Would be nice Padders, Blades took a giant step yesterday. As we know one swallow doesn,t make a summer but it,s in there hands, as for the Owls who knows, i look at teams like Ipswich, Blackburn, and things don,t get better for them.  So it,s fingers crossed and be has competitive  as your finances/ luck allows you to be.  I withstood the dark days of the seventies  this is a cakewalk as one would say. Enjoy it while it last.

Edited by ALAN 58

shows i hope that he is the man to take us to the premiership asap,and show all those doubters he is the man

I predicted 3-1.

It's the only one I got right though!