Box Packaging and Printing

Finding this incredibly frustrating!

I am trying to find a Postal Box that is at most 2.1cm in height with flexible dimensions of 24cm length and 17cm width (slightly bigger than a DVD box.) This can be flexible to suit existing sizes.  

Now I can find the boxes, I can even find the boxes with a single colour on the outside, but I need the inside of the box printed in a single colour. I have experimented with turning the box inside out but it doesn't seal properly. 

Can anyone suggest someone who can provide these boxes or a printer who could print on the flat pack boxes prior to assembly?

Try a packaging company such as Davpack -  MOQ's for such a box could potentially be several thousand though. 

I found holdsworth packaging helpful when I was looking at boxes. I suspect it will be achievable somewhere but it won't be cheap!

Get in touch with Emma Rossi at Print Stitch Promote. I'm not sure is she still comes on here. We have used her for other printed items.