Pundits included

Neville failed manager

Campbell ditto

Jose weirdo

Redknap ,what's he know

Carragher spit it out

And that's only one lot.

Who would you have then?

I CAN NOT BELIEVE THIS  I watched final score on the box and another female so called expert said at half time regarding the Chelsea match vers Sheff utd that Sheff utd do not have a goal scorer and agreed with Crooks that it could be 5 0 at full time because Chelsea are so good .Then at full time after the Blades had made it 2 2 they had scored two goals because Chelsea were so bad.Now were they good or bad or god forbid did the Blades play well?

6 hours ago, tinfoilhat said:

Who would you have then?

Souness is ok would also have ex managers who haven't had 100% failure,don't like them but Fat Sam and George Graham,Keegan,many more Neville is poor and why Sol,failed at Macclesfield and his unknown successor isn't doing too bad.

Alex Scott has done well,being a pundit as taught her to enter dance competition and now be a tv presenter,she's doing one show tonight,must be something in being a pundit.

16 hours ago, Amt239 said:

Souness is ok would also have ex managers who haven't had 100% failure,don't like them but Fat Sam and George Graham,Keegan,many more Neville is poor and why Sol,failed at Macclesfield and his unknown successor isn't doing too bad.

Souness is dreadful, and his comments on the new lad Kean are shocking bordering on down right sinister. And every manager bar about 3 have 100% failure- they all sacked eventually!

Keegan, bless him, never had a clue. Gary Neville is pretty good.

6 hours ago, tinfoilhat said:

Souness is dreadful, and his comments on the new lad Kean are shocking bordering on down right sinister. And every manager bar about 3 have 100% failure- they all sacked eventually!

Keegan, bless him, never had a clue. Gary Neville is pretty good.

Souness says it as it is,Keegan took Newcastle to the Premier league title nearly,what would they give for him now,Ask Valencia if Neville was good,they had the worst run in their history under him.

12 hours ago, Amt239 said:

Alex Scott has done well,being a pundit as taught her to enter dance competition and now be a tv presenter,she's doing one show tonight,must be something in being a 

She's likeable,played the game and comes across well, don't see how it's taught her to enter dance competition though,  if you mean strictly,  I guess she's was chosen rather than had to enter. Only danger imo is she could end up like Anneka Rice years ago, seemed to be on everything and burnt out, so to speak

5 hours ago, Amt239 said:

Souness says it as it is,Keegan took Newcastle to the Premier league title nearly,what would they give for him now,Ask Valencia if Neville was good,they had the worst run in their history under him.

Does being a good manager make you a good pundit? Id suggest not by miles.

3 hours ago, tinfoilhat said:

And likewise being a good player doesn't make you a good manager 

10 hours ago, pintor said:

She's likeable,played the game and comes across well, don't see how it's taught her to enter dance competition though,  if you mean strictly,  I guess she's was chosen rather than had to enter. Only danger imo is she could end up like Anneka Rice years ago, seemed to be on everything and burnt out, so to speak

I'm likable and played to a good standard of football but it doesn't make me a pundit,you have to have knowledge about the game.

8 hours ago, tinfoilhat said:

But telling us how the game should be played when you're a good manager comes across much better than the other way.

Edited by Amt239

40 minutes ago, Amt239 said:

I'm likable and played to a good standard of football but it doesn't make me a pundit,you have to have knowledge about the game.

But telling us how the game should be played when you're a good manager comes across mutch better than the other way.

I agree just can not understand why we have pundits who have never played or managed in the football league.OK we have witnessed great players who become bad managers and poor players who have become good managers but they have one thing in common they have all been there and got the tea shirt so they should know what the game is all about.Having some one on a panel who are supposed to be experts but never been there and time after time getting basic facts wrong proves to me they are there so the beeb look as if they are being P C . All I want is to listen to some body who has experience at that level be it in the Championship or Prem and some body who has done their homework and who get their facts right.Saying that a striker who has scored more goals than anyone else in the country the century as not being a goal scorer say's it all really. 

While we're on about women's football how has Phil Neville up for manager of the year when he took the team down a step compared to the last manager.

Edited by Amt239