A new small political party

So how many of these fine people supported austerity,  how much they grab from the expenses pot on top of thier rather generous saleries.  They are the self important  not teachers, police, scientists, manufacturers, creators, innovators, doctors, just educated freebooters who suddenly  realised they ahve principles.   The main principle is always self interest of course, but beware as they can talk the hind legs off a horse.   

We discuss thing on this forum but we do it for free, not for £250,000 + in expenses, plus  overpaid wages that rise while others stagnate or devalue.    The rats previously dressed up as the sheep they are, always leave what they think is a sinking ship, in the hope to suvive, its just that simple, to be seen as heroes in the I told you so, blasted loud and clear thorough hyjacking the  media propaganda machine.   

We need people who can do things, are practical, not over bloated windbags who have done nothing will do nothing, adn pretend to know things they need equally self interested advisors to provide the selective evidence they require for self promotion.

19 hours ago, hauxwell said:

Who were you referring to when you said THEY HAVE ALL LEFT THEIR RESPECTIVE PARTIES BECAUSE OF THEIR HANDLING OF BREXIT?  Was it the eleven Independent Members or just a few of them, or none?

I’m a bit baffled on this one.

All eleven of them left because of their respective parties' handling of Brexit.

It is worth pointing out that Ian Austen who resigned from Labour this morning, is NOT joining the Independent Group and he is a Brexit supporter.

28 minutes ago, Top Cats Hat said:

All eleven of them left because of their respective parties' handling of Brexit.

It is worth pointing out that Ian Austen who resigned from Labour this morning, is NOT joining the Independent Group and he is a Brexit supporter.

He is a remainer,  but he backed Mays deal.

He was a member of Labour Friends of Israel and on the right of the party, so no friend of Corbyn.

39 minutes ago, El Cid said:

He is a remainer,  but he backed Mays deal.

Are you sure?

In 2013 he was just about the only Labour MP calling for an EU referendum.

He was one of only three Labour MPs to support May's deal  in the January vote.

He was one of the handful of Labour MPs who voted against Yvette Cooper's attempt to extend Article 50.

He opposes a People's Vote on EU membership.

I think that it is safe to say that he is a Brexiteer.

1 minute ago, Top Cats Hat said:

Are you sure?

I put his name into an online news website, probably right.

I was saying that we should have a referendum, before one was called, there was that much anti-EU rhetoric, I felt the issue should be resolved.

I voted remain too.

4 hours ago, Top Cats Hat said:

Yes I know he is not joining the IGs.  Here’s me thinking he’s a remainer. 

Keep the updates coming.

1 minute ago, hauxwell said:

Yes I know he is not joining the IGs.  Here’s me thinking he’s a remainer. 

Keep the updates coming.

Ian Austen is a remainer, but he respects the result of the referendum.

21 hours ago, justinelle said:

So how many of these fine people supported austerity,  how much they grab from the expenses pot on top of thier rather generous saleries.  They are the self important  not teachers, police, scientists, manufacturers, creators, innovators, doctors, just educated freebooters who suddenly  realised they ahve principles.   The main principle is always self interest of course, but beware as they can talk the hind legs off a horse.   

We discuss thing on this forum but we do it for free, not for £250,000 + in expenses, plus  overpaid wages that rise while others stagnate or devalue.    The rats previously dressed up as the sheep they are, always leave what they think is a sinking ship, in the hope to suvive, its just that simple, to be seen as heroes in the I told you so, blasted loud and clear thorough hyjacking the  media propaganda machine.   

We need people who can do things, are practical, not over bloated windbags who have done nothing will do nothing, adn pretend to know things they need equally self interested advisors to provide the selective evidence they require for self promotion.

Couldnt agree more. Your spot on.

Edited by hauxwell

2 hours ago, El Cid said:

Ian Austen is a remainer, but he respects the result of the referendum.

Yes I thought he was a remainer.

5 hours ago, Top Cats Hat said:

Are you sure?

He was one of only three Labour MPs to support May's deal  in the January vote.

He was one of the handful of Labour MPs who voted against Yvette Cooper's attempt to extend Article 50.

He opposes a People's Vote on EU membership.

I think that it is safe to say that he is a Brexiteer.

I don’t want up dates if your not a hundred percent sure.  

It’s no good saying, I think.

Edited by hauxwell

If you support Brexit you are a Brexit supporter. If you support  Remain you are a Remain supporter. It really is as simple as that. It has nothing to do with respecting the referendum. The majority of people in the UK support Man U. Are people seriously suggesting that we should all support Man U because of that?

2 hours ago, Top Cats Hat said:

If you support Brexit you are a Brexit supporter. If you support  Remain you are a Remain supporter. It really is as simple as that. It has nothing to do with respecting the referendum. The majority of people in the UK support Man U. Are people seriously suggesting that we should all support Man U because of that?

That is a bad example. I support Leeds Utd, but if Sheffield won I would respect their efforts.

Ian Austen is a moderate, most moderates believe in cooperation and the EU.

8 hours ago, El Cid said:

That is a bad example. I support Leeds Utd, but if Sheffield won I would respect their efforts.

Ian Austen is a moderate, most moderates believe in cooperation and the EU.

This is what I would call a good example.  Someone who knows what they are talking about.