A new small political party

On 20/02/2019 at 15:00, Top Cats Hat said:

They have all left their respective parties because of their handling of Brexit. 

There is already a party between the two mainstream parties but the electorate has already rejected them in the last two elections.

Leave over Brexit alone, I think not.

Seven MPs have quit the party citing the leadership's handling of anti-Semitism in the party, as well as its Brexit stance, as their reason for leaving. Chuka Umunna, Luciana Berger, Chris Leslie, Angela Smith, Mike Gapes, Gavin Shuker and Ann Coffey announced their resignations at a press conference.Ms Berger said she had come to the "sickening conclusion" that the party had become institutionally anti-Semitic and that she was "embarrassed and ashamed" to stay.

Angel1.

26 minutes ago, melthebell said:

cant agree more fella, just a lil worried they maybe close to tory lite than lib dems or greens

My great worry is that we could end up with a "centrist" version of the Peoples Front of Judea scene from Life of Brian!

3 minutes ago, ANGELFIRE1 said:

Who claimed that all eleven they left over Brexit alone?

Just now, Top Cats Hat said:

Who claimed that all eleven they left over Brexit alone?

You are trolling again, you yourself said, 

On 20/02/2019 at 15:00, Top Cats Hat said:

"They have all left their respective parties because of their handling of Brexit. 

There is already a party between the two mainstream parties but the electorate has already rejected them in the last two elections."

You really should remember what you have posted.

Angel1.

15 minutes ago, ANGELFIRE1 said:

You really should remember what you have posted.

There is no danger of that!

I shall ask you again, who claimed that all eleven left over Brexit alone?

16 minutes ago, Top Cats Hat said:

There is no danger of that!

I shall ask you again, who claimed that all eleven left over Brexit alone?

Still Trolling I see. Be advised and read post 40. You yourself said Brexit alone. I repeat for your benefit. ""They have all left their respective parties because of their handling of Brexit."  Which is a patently wrong statement. Please do not reply as I have a life to live and having to re-answer your silly Trolling is just not worth the effort. Thank You in advance.

Angel1.

Edited by ANGELFIRE1

1 minute ago, ANGELFIRE1 said:

You yourself said Brexit alone. I repeat for your benefit. ""They have all left their respective parties because of their handling of Brexit."  

You are funny!

When you claim that someone has said something and they ask you for evidence you have to quote them saying it, not saying something else and then calling them a troll!

Is it just me or are all the Brexit supporters on this thread getting more cranky as we get closer to Brexit being cancelled or postponed?

38 minutes ago, Top Cats Hat said:

You are funny!

When you claim that someone has said something and they ask you for evidence you have to quote them saying it, not saying something else and then calling them a troll!

Is it just me or are all the Brexit supporters on this thread getting more cranky as we get closer to Brexit being cancelled or postponed?

Who were you referring to when you said THEY HAVE ALL LEFT THEIR RESPECTIVE PARTIES BECAUSE OF THEIR HANDLING OF BREXIT?  Was it the eleven Independent Members or just a few of them, or none?

I’m a bit baffled on this one.

Edited by hauxwell

7 minutes ago, hauxwell said:

Who were you referring to when you said THEY HAVE ALL LEFT THEIR RESPECTIVE PARTIES BECAUSE OF THEIR HANDLING OF BREXIT?  Was it the eleven Independent Members are just a few of them, are none?

and did they leave because of brexit ALONE or was there other factors involved in them leaving?

3 minutes ago, melthebell said:

and did they leave because of brexit ALONE or was there other factors involved in them leaving?

I’m just curious whoTCH was referring to.  I’m not really bothered about the factors involved in them leaving.

1 hour ago, ANGELFIRE1 said:

Angel1.

They also left because Corbyn was not a potential PM and May was pandering to the right wing.

30 minutes ago, hauxwell said:

Who were you referring to when you said THEY HAVE ALL LEFT THEIR RESPECTIVE PARTIES BECAUSE OF THEIR HANDLING OF BREXIT?  Was it the eleven Independent Members are just a few of them, are none?

All of them left because of Brexit.

All are vocal remainers, all support a People’s Vote and all are critical of how their party leaders are handling Brexit.

Does that make things clearer?