WBA v Blades

42 minutes ago, petcharlie said:

In other words I am lying you mean? Che Adams Ilkeston,Washington St Ives, Simon Moore Bradington town,Mark Duffy Prescot Cables and Vauxhall Motors,Coutts Cove Rangers,McGoldrick no club free agent.Fleck no club free agent.I WILL ACCEPT AN APOLOGY.

Sorry pal ,thats remarkable ,din't realise the Blades had all that lot who came straight out of non league into the first team .

The press just go on about Vardy being the success  that he is when the real story is at Bramall Lane ,Sos again.

13 minutes ago, Albert smith said:

Sorry pal ,thats remarkable ,din't realise the Blades had all that lot who came straight out of non league into the first team .

The press just go on about Vardy being the success  that he is when the real story is at Bramall Lane ,Sos again.

I am not saying they all came directly from non league football to the blades I was saying they all have experienced non league football and know of life at the bottom of the football ladder Not once have I said the blades bought them direct from non league football apart from Adams ,What i did say they have all played at non league level .

2 minutes ago, petcharlie said:

I am not saying they all came directly from non league football to the blades I was saying they all have experienced non league football and know of life at the bottom of the football ladder Not once have I said the blades bought them direct from non league football apart from Adams ,What i did say they have all played at non league level .

I keep gerin it wrong ,sorry ageean.

Blades not at their best but can't argue with the 3 points in the bag.