WBA v Blades

Good match expected from both sides.   Both needing the points but it is goals that count and we will be trying from the KO

UTB

West Brom fortunate last night, late winner.....Defining match for blades, hoping for a win, but will settle for a draw.

1 hour ago, Padders said:

West Brom fortunate last night, late winner.....Defining match for blades, hoping for a win, but will settle for a draw.

QPR were the fortunate ones last night. Fortunate not to be punished when their gk handled outside the box and fortunate to be level at 2-2 with a penalty for a dive.

11 minutes ago, cmonkes said:

West Brom as far as I am concerned, play some of the best attacking football in this league.  They have the assets to burst from one side of the pitch to the other in several passes and hit the onion bag. 

Do I fear them though? No way!

IF we play as well as we know we can, we can quite easily go to their place and take three points from them.

I hope you are right but a point would be ok .

Blades  go 1-0 up  but WBA  get a late goal in the 96th minute.

I never like it when we're on Sky but either way, it's a very tough game and one of two huge games coming up (Leeds) which could be season defining. I'll take a draw right now but have a feeling WBA will take the three points.

Blades were equal to Aston Villa

WBA beat Aston Villa by 2 goals

This means playing the same team at the same away ground WBA are 2 goals better than Sheffield United

And WBA are at home so another nail in the coffin

WBA 4 - 1 Blades

On 20/02/2019 at 10:21, Jim Hardie said:

QPR were the fortunate ones last night. Fortunate not to be punished when their gk handled outside the box and fortunate to be level at 2-2 with a penalty for a dive.

I suppose West Brom scoring in the 94th is as nothing to be as fortunate as scoring in the 110th minute LOL

But to be then sent off .... chuckle

5 hours ago, Ridgewalk said:

I suppose West Brom scoring in the 94th is as nothing to be as fortunate as scoring in the 110th minute LOL

But to be then sent off .... chuckle

A lot of  history gone under the bridge against. West  Brom ,some of it not very complimentary to Sheffield football .

On 21/02/2019 at 02:39, BladeSteve said:

Blades  go 1-0 up  but WBA  get a late goal in the 96th minute.

Now you are making fun of the other Sheffield team, aren't you?:nono:

5 hours ago, Albert smith said:

A lot of  history gone under the bridge against. West  Brom ,some of it not very complimentary to Sheffield football .

An explanation please, thanks !

1 hour ago, Runningman said:

An explanation please, thanks !

I'm sure he's on about the battle of Bramall lane game, you remember, the one that Colin ordered United to get another one sent off so the game would be abandoned!