Bus pass on train.

How do i use my bus pass at chapeltown station to station to buy a ticket to aheffield when there is no facility on the ticket machine

On the station

My understanding was, when I first had my bus pass from SYPTE, it originally allowed its use on Buses, Super Trams, plus Trains Locally, of which this allowed me its use, for Local Trains. This Train facility was since revoked due to austerity measures, (except for some categories of disabled people).

Edited by DeZeus
.:.

You get an intention to pay ticket from the machine and pay onboard. 

Wrong information from me

Edited by Annie Bynnol
Wrong information

13 minutes ago, Annie Bynnol said:

If you have a ENCTS  for over 65s bus pass, you cannot use it on trains anymore. 

If you have a South Yorkshire issued ENCTS Disabled Person’s Pass you can travel for free only in South Yorkshire and into West Yorkshire.

SYConnect+ Day costs £8.50 for all day travel on bus trams and trains in South Yorkshire

If you buy a Senior Railcard you can get a third off. Worth it if travelling frequently.

Duo tickets are also available for two travelling together.

There are time restrictions.

Is there an option on the machine at Chapeltown station  for railcards? 

Edited by hayes
Gobbledegook

2 hours ago, hayes said:

Edited by Annie Bynnol
Wrong information

The information I have given was wrong.

ENCTS issued in South Yorkshire get half-fare travel between stations on the South Yorkshire between 9.30am and 11pm Monday to Friday

Any time at weekends and on Bank Holidays.
Costs more if your return is between 1601 and 1829 on weekdays.

You don't use your Bus Pass to buy the ticket, just buy the ticket if the selection under Railcards shows SY Concessionary fare. If it isn't get a  Promise to Pay ticket. You are entitled to purchase the discounted from the Guard- but approach the Guard or pay at the next station-theoretically Meadowhall

Edited by Annie Bynnol