rotherham utd v sheffield wednesday

5 minutes ago, POUNDSWORTH said:

well well well, thank god for the 10 min of extra time.

What a cup final game 😁2.2 loads of different talking points in this enthralling game .👍

The commentators thought it was good match.

It sounded very average to me on the radio.

Bad news Thorniley being hurt, but it provided the break in play and the added time for us to equalise.

Rotherham must feel choked, but we have a history of playing to the very last second at the New York.

I'm not at all convinced by the Wednesday lads. It sounds like we were very, very fortunate to get owt, but we got summat.

I despair at our immediate future.

To rub salt in, I predicted 2-1 Rotherham.

Edited by Hotmale 1954

sounds like a top game,but i am worried ,as soon as wednesday score they leak goals why?

Well done dusty millers! So pleasing to see a minnow club doing so well when the opposition has contributed to its existence.

Edited by prince al

1 hour ago, bassett one said:

sounds like a top game,but i am worried ,as soon as wednesday score they leak goals why?

switch off?

We wont go up, we wont go down-I know he is experimenting with his line up (in a view to the summer clear out) but it's time to pick players with heart now!

12 minutes ago, speedy69 said:

We wont go up, we wont go down-I know he is experimenting with his line up (in a view to the summer clear out) but it's time to pick players with heart now!

Where is he going to find them from?🤣

9 minutes ago, petcharlie said:

Where is he going to find them from?🤣

He can pick them from the U23's for me!

Poor defending for their second and they should of been down to ten men with that challenge on forrestieri but probably lucky to get the point in the end.

Time to give the new lads a proper go, I don't think I'd give a contract to any of those running out other than Westwood and Lee on a pay as you play until he proves his fitness

Was anything done about all the Blades fans that were in the away end at Rotheham yesterday?

After the owls scored they did the "if you don't bounce your a blade" song.

And everyone stopped bouncing 30 seconds later.

Are the owls recruiting blades fans to fill up the away end ?

Hector really let the side down yesterday,and just shows that nobody really wants to sign him up by being to unreliable,tackle on Foresteri should have been a red card,Bruce must now know he as got a lot of clearing out to do with this squad,as the previous managers have wasted so much money on below par players and over packed the Squad instead of selling some players that are not good enough to deserve a place in the team

11 hours ago, 1295galaxy said:

Hector really let the side down yesterday,and just shows that nobody really wants to sign him up by being to unreliable,tackle on Foresteri should have been a red card,Bruce must now know he as got a lot of clearing out to do with this squad,as the previous managers have wasted so much money on below par players and over packed the Squad instead of selling some players that are not good enough to deserve a place in the team

I think your being abit harsh on Hector. Yes he had a poor game but he has had many games where he's been one of the better ones. I don't see a huge amount of games though so I could be wrong