stolen car destroys park bench&tree

yesterday some low lifes decided it would be a good idea to steal a car,smash down a 10ft tree,demolish and smash a community bench,ruin the grass in greenhill park

whats in these idiots brains,disgusting,if anyone saw this or know the idiots please report them to the police,we as friends of greenhill park are disgusted by such idiotic louts

they want locking up,anyone else got any ideas please let the police know thanks

believe me the police don't want to know its way down on their list

21 hours ago, mounts said:

Just out of interest....What would YOU say was TOP Priority on the Police list?

to me its someones car ,although a few years old,that car might be a lifeline to a working person or older person or whatever,this is wrong and what about the damage? the bench? the park and other grass areas ,also the tree was worth about £200 due to its size,its about time the police tried to get answers,but with 22,000 less ,it doesnt help does it?

On 15/02/2019 at 18:06, mounts said:

Where is this list you refer to? Do yo have a copy of it?

told by the police officers who couldn't be bothered to arrest the person who broke in to my car stole my debit card and used it all over Sheffield triggering the cctv  at places he used it . .the police  know him know where he lives but as I say its way down on their list

You can always contact our part-timer of a PCC about this.

Assuming he isn't busy ignoring his constituents' issues because he's got PCC duties to neglect.

On 17/02/2019 at 15:46, mounts said:

told by the police officers who couldn't be bothered to arrest the person who broke in to my car

So to be more accurate, it wasn't that they couldn't be bothered,  they were actually too busy with crimes that were more serious. Are you saying they should priorities less serious crimes like yours?

The person using your card most likely want the person who broke into your car. They sell the cards on.

Also why on earth would anyone leave their bank cards inside their car? Thats a silly thing to do. You could have easily prevented that from happening, by not leaving valuables in your car. But lets blame the police shall we!

Edited by WarPig

the person WAS the same person using the cards who stole them from my car yes it was an oversight on my behalf to leave the cards in my car but if some thieving ******* got a job indstead of leaving other peoples property alone , the same person was using a van that was not registered to him it was sorn and surprise surprise did not even have a driving licence but hey ho the police have more important crimes to deal with good job he didn't knock any one down

they seem to break into cars and take them as they feel,one burnt out at gleadless today,collection men of scrap/stolen cars must be making lots of money.

40 minutes ago, mounts said:

the person WAS the same person using the cards who stole them from my car yes it was an oversight on my behalf to leave the cards in my car but if some thieving ******* got a job indstead of leaving other peoples property alone , the same person was using a van that was not registered to him it was sorn and surprise surprise did not even have a driving licence but hey ho the police have more important crimes to deal with good job he didn't knock any one down

Well there are many more crimes that occur daily that are more serious and of a higher priority. At least you acknowledge that.

But my original point still stands, you said the police couldn't be bothered to arrest him, when in actual fact they had much more serious stuff to deal with. Are you saying you would rather them deal with the less serious stuff, and ignore the more serious crimes?

hes a burglar who thinks nothing of stealing off people today hes  pinching out of peoples cars tomorrow it might be peoples houses then what does he do when cornered stab someone to get away, but according to you hes only a burglar so its ok to me hes SCUM

would you like to list these more serious crimes