Blades v Reading

On paper this looks the easier game in a number of games that look challenging.So it could be a banana skin because Reading are starting to find their feet and are unbeaten in the last four so it is important not to regard them as easy prey.They must be more confident now than at any other time in the season .That's why in my opinion this could be a lot harder than we are expecting.I would expect them to pack the defence and try to hit us on the break so as fans we need to show some patience .

2-0 will be no walk over, with a Reading team in serious need of points.

Blades too strong

3 - 0 win to blades

16 hours ago, petcharlie said:

On paper this looks the easier game in a number of games that look challenging.So it could be a banana skin because Reading are starting to find their feet and are unbeaten in the last four so it is important not to regard them as easy prey.They must be more confident now than at any other time in the season .That's why in my opinion this could be a lot harder than we are expecting.I would expect them to pack the defence and try to hit us on the break so as fans we need to show some patience .

I think that's how they'll play it.

Just remember though, despite recent improvements in form, they've only won 2 out of the last 32 away league games.  They are just a gnat's above the relegation zone and could change places with Rotherham today if they lose and Rotherham win.    

I can't see anything other than a Blades win tbh.  I'm sure it will be hard, up until the point when we put the ball in the net, after that it will be a lot easier!

Class... Ye showing why ye up there hope it continues guys

Me thinks ye touching distance to the promised land.. 

Washing machines live longer with Wilder.

On 15/02/2019 at 15:36, petcharlie said:

Anyway as I was saying I KNEW ALL THE TIME IT WOULD BE EASY🤣 Must have been the easiest match of the season .It did help scoring in the first minute which I feel changed their plan .What was pleasing was the way the fringe players fitted in they all played great just as if they played every week.A well earned rest for the fat man gave our new man Madine a chance and he took it well.Now what did they used to call him Gary Madine the goal machine.I thought Fleck was back to his normal self and Eagon was superb.A good all round performance they were never in danger.Must admit when it was 3 - 0 I held my breath.I know some on here might say I did not hold it long enough.😂

Not so long ago Gary Madine was the biggest tosspot who ever kicked a ball to all the usual suspects on here  now it is as though United have discovered his talents and made him into a class player.

They completely ignore the fact that their neighbours discovered this talent years ago and it was only due to his daft behaviour that he was kicked out of Hillsbro.

Now't as fickle as folk when it comes to football it seems.

3 minutes ago, Albert smith said:

Not so long ago Gary Madine was the biggest tosspot who ever kicked a ball to all the usual suspects on here  now it is as though United have discovered his talents and made him into a class player.

They completely ignore the fact that their neighbours discovered this talent years ago and it was only due to his daft behaviour that he was kicked out of Hillsbro.

They were both proper goals as well     Logan could have had a couple as well, very unlucky for his first start but better days to com from them both  

Just now, barry-333 said:

They were both proper goals as well     Logan could have had a couple as well, very unlucky for his first start but better days to com from them both  

Logan? Is that Johnny?

I wondered what he did after Eurovision 😂

8 minutes ago, Albert smith said:

How true I am so pleased that I always thought what a great footballer he has been and such a nice guy to.🤣😂