Discussions about nether regions on radio shows

I am an avid listener to morning radio , however just of late I  have noticed that the main topic of conversation on some stations inc Radio 4 and Radio Sheffield is the nether regions or to put it bluntly below the waist subjects .

It is usually members the fair sex discussing peoples private parts ,some times as on radio 4 they even have a panel of three or four covering all things below the belt.

Only this morning we had Paulette Edwards discussing the various images of mens wedding tackle that are available on line and even on some TV stations programmes .

This situation  is now a daily occurrence and it has set me thinking what if it was a panel of chaps was  discussing the aforementioned subjects would the programs be allowed would it be classed as dirty old men just having a bit of a man banter and so on.

Even Rhonny on Radio Sheff pops up now and then in nether discussions so its not only the lasses that seem to think that all we want to hear on radio is stuff below the belt.

Revolting! Talking about penises and vaginas on the radio? Almost like we all have them! I think you should write a letter Albert, this is clearly taking things too far.

Albert, I hate to break it to you, but it isn't the 1950's anymore - and by ''the main topic of conversation''  what you actually mean is a few hours of programming out of hundreds. Or to put it another way out of all the airtime the percentage given over to penises and vaginas is about 0.005%.

Get over yourself.

3 hours ago, woodview said:

Are they near nether edge?

No. They're in the nether lands.

9 hours ago, Albert smith said:

This situation  is now a daily occurrence and it has set me thinking what if it was a panel of chaps was  discussing the aforementioned subjects would the programs be allowed would it be classed as dirty old men just having a bit of a man banter and so on.

Don't be daft.

Of course it would be totally acceptable for men to discuss women, I doubt there would be any protests, skewed news stories or calls for the men to resign.