Shamima Begum

nikki-red

We have reopened this thread.

The second it goes off topic or resorts to insults suspensions will be issued and it will be locked again.

Also. while we understand this is an emotive subject we will not tolerate any comments wishing harm on people.

Last chance.

Message added by nikki-red

3 minutes ago, danot said:

Three kids, all dead within five years. 

Sajid Javid has simply put the welfare of this nation first. Personally,  I'd expect nothing less, he has a duty to protect the British public and the interests of this nation . 

But, I accept that the baby's death most probably was preventable.  If only the heavily pregnant Begum hadn't been so wrapped-up in her own welfare and dire situation when she was interviewed. if only she had expressed a flicker of remorse, or felt the slightest bit of sympathy for the countless victims slaughtered by Isis (Manchester bombing comparison she made)  rather than telling the UK that she's the one being victimised,  that she's the one who deserves our sympathy. If only her unborn baby had been her number one priority, if only she'd offered to give it up when  Sajid Javid presented the opportunity instead of using gambling with its life in order to blackmail Sajid Javid and secure her return to Britain, he might have  something to answer for.  

:thumbsup:.  Can"t argue with that post Danot,  Spot on.

The dead baby, Jarrah, was born a British citizen. What did this country do to help him?

His mother was a British citizen and should have been brought home.

Edited by Halibut

7 minutes ago, Halibut said:

The dead baby, Jarrah, was born a British citizen. What did this country do to help him?

His mother was a British citizen and should have been brought home.

No decision by the home office denied the baby his British citizenship. Begum herself denied her baby son British citizenship because she didnt give it up. She was using him as a bargaining chip. 'If I stay, he stays', so to speak. 

Whether you want to accept it or not, you are her enemy. She is committed to bringing about the destruction of western civilisation.  Times-are-a-changing.  Hooray to that.

5 minutes ago, Penistone999 said:

She is a terrorist . And as such should never be allowed to set foot in this country again. As i posted last night, only terrorist sympathisers would call for her to be allowed to return. 

Also , two more British  terrorist birds have been stripped of their british citizenship . 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6791601/Britain-strips-two-IS-brides-citizenship.html

( This story is also in other papers this morning, but i can`t  see them because of my Ad Blocker ) 

What did we do to offer help to her British baby son, who was entirely blameless?

7 minutes ago, Penistone999 said:

She is a terrorist . And as such should never be allowed to set foot in this country again. As i posted last night, only terrorist sympathisers would call for her to be allowed to return. 

Also , two more British  terrorist birds have been stripped of their british citizenship . 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6791601/Britain-strips-two-IS-brides-citizenship.html

( This story is also in other papers this morning, but i can`t  see them because of my Ad Blocker ) 

A British terrorist then, she should have been allowed home and then arrested and charged with whatever offences were appropriate.

Just now, Cyclone said:

A British terrorist then, she should have been allowed home and then arrested and charged with whatever offences were appropriate.

Which would also ensure that her baby received proper care.

2 minutes ago, Halibut said:

What did we do to offer help to her British baby son, who was entirely blameless?

she was using that baby as a tool in an attempt to get back to the uk. she failed . she is a vile person . Its sad a child has died,but the fault lies with her, no one else. 

3 minutes ago, Penistone999 said:

she was using that baby as a tool in an attempt to get back to the uk. she failed . she is a vile person . Its sad a child has died,but the fault lies with her, no one else. 

This country made no effort at all to help the child. Therefore, part of the fault lies with us. Had the political will been there that child could been given good medical care.

4 minutes ago, Halibut said:

This country made no effort at all to help the child. Therefore, part of the fault lies with us. Had the political will been there that child could been given good medical care.

The state won't normally provide any assistance to ill citizens who are abroad.  You need medical insurance or you get a massive bill or no treatment...  That goes for babies as well.

10 minutes ago, Halibut said:

The country would have offered her help had she made it to a British Embassy. However there is no obligation for the Home Secretary to risk the lives of military personnel going to collect them.

2 minutes ago, Halibut said:

Nonsense.  The baby was never denied British citizenship or entry to Britain.  His mother denied him that, which led to his deterioration and death.  His mother gambled his ife away, and if the home Secretary had allowed her to return to Britain, he'd have been gambling with our lives.

How long would it have taken to get Begum back into this country if she was allowed to return?  There would be paper work to sort out, who to hand her over to. 

I don’t believe for one moment her return would happen over night. The baby could have still died even if government had allowed her to return to the UK.