Shamima Begum

nikki-red

We have reopened this thread.

The second it goes off topic or resorts to insults suspensions will be issued and it will be locked again.

Also. while we understand this is an emotive subject we will not tolerate any comments wishing harm on people.

Last chance.

Message added by nikki-red

7 minutes ago, tinfoilhat said:

I take the Times every day ,must have skipped through it on Friday ,will drag it out of blue in ,(or is it the brown one lol.)

8 minutes ago, Top Cats Hat said:

That comment alone shows what a bonkers, crackpot bubble you live in!  

I just love replying to your posts, they are so easy to refute I find it embarrassing.

Here is a little evidence that as I said of McGuiness and Mandela the world would have been a better place, if they had been exterminated early on in their respective terrorist careers.

Behind the smile, Martin McGuinness was a mass murderer with menace in his eyes - who only turned to peace when he was beaten, writes historian RUTH DUDLEY EDWARDS

Like all fanatics, he was utterly convinced of the righteousness of his cause

Martin McGuinness was a stony-hearted mass murderer, who killed, tortured and destroyed and got away with it

From the early 1970s, McGuinness set out to bomb and shoot unionists into a United Ireland

" Mandela was no Christ nor even Gandhi nor Martin Luther King. He was for decades a man of violence. In 1961, he broke with African National Congress colleagues who preached non-violence, creating a terrorist wing.

He later pleaded guilty in court to acts of public violence, and behind bars sanctioned more, including the 1983 Church St car bomb that killed 19 people.

Mandela even suggested cutting off the noses of blacks deemed collaborators. His then wife Winnie advocated "necklacing" instead - a burning tyre around the neck.

Mandela argued the apartheid regime left him no option but to fight violence with violence, but it is too easy to claim events proved him right. His legacy is not yet played out.

Current president Jacob Zuma until recently still publicly sang the anti-apartheid song, Shoot the Boer, in a still-divided country where many white farmers have been shot.

Mandela's support for other leaders of violence is even less forgivable. He maintained close ties to Cuban dictator Fidel Castro and backed Palestinian terrorist leader Yasser Arafat. As president in 1997, he gave his country's highest award for a foreigner to Libya's dictator, Colonel Muammar Gaddafi, who'd donated $10 million to the ANC. He gave the same award to the corrupt Indonesian president Suharto, who he said had donated $60 million.

He supported Nigerian coup leader Sani Abacha, refusing to say a word publicly to stop the 1995 hanging of activist Ken Saro-Wiwa." 

I think you are onto a loser backing these two terrorists, but I await your diatribe with much enthusiasm.

Angel1.

21 minutes ago, tinfoilhat said:

There’s an article in the Times (I caught the headline on twitter) where they’ve found another ISIS bride who has already been brought back, looks fully westernised and rehabilitated.

ill try and find it.

Until she dons a suicide belt and blows innocent folk into bits maybe.

Angel1

6 minutes ago, gaz 786 said:

It's about this thread was closed too much hatered and slander 

It's called , discussion.

Angel1.

Tania Joya was recently on television. IIRC she now lives in the USA. There is one key difference between her and Ms Begum - desire to leave. She wanted out and escaped.  

We get to many threads closed as it is ,what should folk discuss ,Knitting patterns , habit breeding or Bells on Sunday.

2 minutes ago, ANGELFIRE1 said:

I just love replying to your posts, they are so easy to refute I find it embarrassing.

Here is a little evidence that as I said of McGuiness and Mandela the world would have been a better place, if they had been exterminated early on in their respective terrorist careers.

Behind the smile, Martin McGuinness was a mass murderer with menace in his eyes - who only turned to peace when he was beaten, writes historian RUTH DUDLEY EDWARDS

Like all fanatics, he was utterly convinced of the righteousness of his cause

Martin McGuinness was a stony-hearted mass murderer, who killed, tortured and destroyed and got away with it

From the early 1970s, McGuinness set out to bomb and shoot unionists into a United Ireland

" Mandela was no Christ nor even Gandhi nor Martin Luther King. He was for decades a man of violence. In 1961, he broke with African National Congress colleagues who preached non-violence, creating a terrorist wing.

He later pleaded guilty in court to acts of public violence, and behind bars sanctioned more, including the 1983 Church St car bomb that killed 19 people.

Mandela even suggested cutting off the noses of blacks deemed collaborators. His then wife Winnie advocated "necklacing" instead - a burning tyre around the neck.

Mandela argued the apartheid regime left him no option but to fight violence with violence, but it is too easy to claim events proved him right. His legacy is not yet played out.

Current president Jacob Zuma until recently still publicly sang the anti-apartheid song, Shoot the Boer, in a still-divided country where many white farmers have been shot.

Mandela's support for other leaders of violence is even less forgivable. He maintained close ties to Cuban dictator Fidel Castro and backed Palestinian terrorist leader Yasser Arafat. As president in 1997, he gave his country's highest award for a foreigner to Libya's dictator, Colonel Muammar Gaddafi, who'd donated $10 million to the ANC. He gave the same award to the corrupt Indonesian president Suharto, who he said had donated $60 million.

He supported Nigerian coup leader Sani Abacha, refusing to say a word publicly to stop the 1995 hanging of activist Ken Saro-Wiwa." 

I think you are onto a loser backing these two terrorists, but I await your diatribe with much enthusiasm.

Angel1.

I quite happy standing next to winner of Nobel peace prize and history in general. I do find it interesting that you were very happy to defend Churchill who quite happily starved a nation, in fact I could find pages of stuff on how thoughtless and spiteful he was very easily.  But to pinpoint one thing takes away from his other achievements- it’s the shades of grey I mentioned earlier and you don’t have the capacity to see them.

2 minutes ago, Jomie said:

Tania Joya was recently on television. IIRC she now lives in the USA. There is one key difference between her and Ms Begum - desire to leave. She wanted out and escaped.  

I’d say there are a few more. She’s fully westernised, out of a bhurka and articulate for starters. The fact she’s quite attractive will give her a bit more leeway in the press as well (not saying that it’s right but it’s how it works). Ms Begum is thick as ****, covered up (which won’t win her friends in the daily mail) and no looker either (which also won’t win her friends in the daily mail). It’s like comparing Karen Matthews to the McCanns (not saying they did owt but you take my point).

Apparently begum regrets talking to the press. Well if you say some of the stupid things she did, you’re bound to regret talking to the press. 

24 minutes ago, tinfoilhat said:

So you would have been happy then with the continued troubles in Northern Ireland and apartheid in South Africa. Nuff said!

Surprisingly I have relatives in Ireland, so I do have a view on McGuiness AND his bessy mate Gerry Adams.

Like wise I have friends who actually lived in S Africa, but came over here for a better life.

So yes I have an opinion on the two terrorists we are discussing. Without the pair of them both of their Countries would have been better off, and maybe, just maybe a lot of the horror that we have seen might never have happened.

17 minutes ago, ANGELFIRE1 said:

Here is a little evidence that as I said of McGuiness and Mandela the world would have been a better place, if they had been exterminated early on in their respective terrorist careers.US media faces its moment ofDidn’t the Libs know they had a women proble

Your choice of sources show that I was right when I say you live in a bubble. 😉

It is irrelevant what personal attacks you make on either Mandela or McGuinness, because they were both symptoms of the situation in their respective countries. If neither had been born, the IRA and the ANC would still have existed, they would just have been led by different individuals.

ISIS on the other hand did not spring out of a political situation such as existed in Ireland or South Africa  but out of a religious ideology based on a particular branch of Sunni Islam.

13 minutes ago, Albert smith said:

We get to many threads closed as it is ,what should folk discuss ,Knitting patterns , habit breeding or Bells on Sunday.

I agree. The best advice I can offer, if you do not like or want to contribute to a post, don't read it - it really is that simple.

Angel1.

17 minutes ago, tinfoilhat said:

I quite happy standing next to winner of Nobel peace prize and history in general. I do find it interesting that you were very happy to defend Churchill who quite happily starved a nation, in fact I could find pages of stuff on how thoughtless and spiteful he was very easily.  But to pinpoint one thing takes away from his other achievements- it’s the shades of grey I mentioned earlier and you don’t have the capacity to see them.

I find your comparison like chalk and cheese, totally different in every way. How you can compare a man who most certainly saved this Nation and stood up to and defeated our enemy's, with two known terrorists who created mayhem in their respective Countries.

Angel1.

2 minutes ago, Top Cats Hat said:

Your choice of sources show that I was right when I say you live in a bubble. 😉

It is irrelevant what personal attacks you make on either Mandela or McGuinness, because they were both symptoms of the situation in their respective countries. If neither had been born, the IRA and the ANC would still have existed, they would just have been led by different individuals.

ISIS on the other hand did not spring out of a political situation such as existed in Ireland or South Africa  but out of a religious ideology based on a particular branch of Sunni Islam.

Trolling again, I give in. 

It's better to remain silent and let people think you are a fool, than to open your mouth and prove it.

Angel1.

4 minutes ago, ANGELFIRE1 said:

Trolling again, I give in. 

It's better to remain silent and let people think you are a fool, than to open your mouth and prove it.

Angel1.

That answer from TCH was, quite obviously, not trolling - he refuted your point in a well reasoned and intelligent fashion. If Mandela or Adams hadn't been around someone else would have led the movements they represented. You might not like the idea, but it's true.

If you can't stand the heat, maybe the kitchen isn't the place for you.

The bickering and personal comments end now.

Get back on topic or the thread will be closed, theres been enough warnings already.