Shamima Begum

nikki-red

We have reopened this thread.

The second it goes off topic or resorts to insults suspensions will be issued and it will be locked again.

Also. while we understand this is an emotive subject we will not tolerate any comments wishing harm on people.

Last chance.

Message added by nikki-red

21 minutes ago, danot said:

Yes she did but she referred to"they" believe...  They being Isis to which she and "they" (including her husband who she's standing by) belong.  

Does she belong? It kinda sounds like she doesn’t want to belong now. 

34 minutes ago, tinfoilhat said:

34 minutes ago, tinfoilhat said:

Only because she feels personally inconveinced by her current predicament.  She actually said she doesn't want to raise her son in the refugee camp they're in, she wants to return home and raise him in Britain.

No remorse,  no regret, no change of heart, in fact, she claims to have had a good time before things turned bad recently. Now things have turned so bad that she cannot remain there with her son. 

Priceless.

EDIT:  she also admitted that she wasn't at all fazed by seeing the severed heads of slaughtered captives in bins. Now if those are the words of someone who doesnt belong I'm a aadvark.. and I'm not.

Edited by danot

58 minutes ago, danot said:

Yes she did but she referred to"they" believe...  They being Isis to which she and "they" (including her husband who she's standing by) belong.  

Not sure that either her or her husband want much to do with ISIS given that they imprisoned and tortured her husband before they escaped.

Neither of them were forced against their will to go to Syria.....

4 hours ago, Top Cats Hat said:

Not sure that either her or her husband want much to do with ISIS given that they imprisoned and tortured her husband before they escaped.

4 hours ago, Top Cats Hat said:

I feel so sorry for them.  They placed themselves in that situation.  Tough.

I think to let her back into the uk is showing a complete disregard to victims and their families of the Manchester / Westminster attacks.

1 hour ago, Dales said:

I think to let her back into the uk is showing a complete disregard to victims and their families of the Manchester / Westminster attacks.

That just doesn't make sense. It's like saying that anyone who holds the RAF in high esteem should never be allowed to live in Hamburg.

7 hours ago, danot said:

EDIT:  she also admitted that she wasn't at all fazed by seeing the severed heads of slaughtered captives in bins. Now if those are the words of someone who doesnt belong I'm a aadvark.. and I'm not.

That's a total red herring. People who are repeatedly exposed to scenes of horror and violence become desensitised to scenes of horror and violence. If you're trying to cite that as a reason why she shouldn't be allowed back, you're barking up the wrong tree.

8 hours ago, Top Cats Hat said:

We are back to square one again.

She has never said that the deaths of innocent civillians justifies the bombing of Manchester.

Stop sticking up for enemies of this Country , you along with a couple of others on these threads would have been locked up when this Country was facing the threat from Nazi Germany , we cannot risk having these people in our Country let them live  in a place where they will be among others who think and act as they do. Not in England .

16 minutes ago, Halibut said:

That's a total red herring. People who are repeatedly exposed to scenes of horror and violence become desensitised to scenes of horror and violence. If you're trying to cite that as a reason why she shouldn't be allowed back, you're barking up the wrong tree.

Stop sticking up for these people.

ISIS are winning- "lovely, this is the life 😃"

ISIS are losing- "quick, get me back home, I don't like this anymore☹️"

She is not only a Jihadi monstrous bigot, she's a coward.

Edited by XXTickerXX
Adding

Corbyn referred to the terrorist-sympathising and terrorist-trained Syria ISIS girl's 'right to return' to the UK.

it's just hilarious. The guy is a mental case - he has got Palestine on the brain. He would never have said that, were she not a Muslim, and was like a white person from a Christian background and in a pickle overseas somewhere else. 

1 hour ago, blake said:

Corbyn referred to the terrorist-sympathising and terrorist-trained Syria ISIS girl's 'right to return' to the UK.

it's just hilarious. The guy is a mental case - he has got Palestine on the brain. He would never have said that, were she not a Muslim, and was like a white person from a Christian background and in a pickle overseas somewhere else. 

Remember Corbyn is Puddled and this Country will not be safe if this Has been Hippie gets in.  :loopy:

Edited by PRESLEY