Shamima Begum

nikki-red

We have reopened this thread.

The second it goes off topic or resorts to insults suspensions will be issued and it will be locked again.

Also. while we understand this is an emotive subject we will not tolerate any comments wishing harm on people.

Last chance.

Message added by nikki-red

2 minutes ago, Shunter said:

Well it's either let her back or don't. There's no middle ground. The notion of actually letting her back is welcoming in itself. The other option of saying no speaks volumes to those who wish to participate in murderous treachery against the very people they want to re-establish themselves with . They won't be welcome.

My Bold...What's Welcoming about it?

6 minutes ago, Top Cats Hat said:

Given that when she is quoted as saying that the Manchester bombing was justifed the word 'justified' was put in quotes which is an age old signifier that she didn't actually say that.

As far as I know what she did was to compare innocent civilians killed in Syrian airstrikes with innocent civilians killed in Manchester.

Does it not matter to you what she did in the first place? Is that not reason enough?? Even if she did compare the two it will never be justified.

3 minutes ago, Shunter said:

Well it's either let her back or don't. There's no middle ground. The notion of actually letting her back is welcoming in itself. The other option of saying no speaks volumes to those who wish to participate in murderous treachery against the very people they want to re-establish themselves with . They won't be welcome.

No it is not.

'The Home Secretary should have spoken to me personally before stripping me of my citizenship.'

Lol.

Just now, FinBak said:

My Bold...What's Welcoming about it?

Ok ok.... you can come back, here you go, come in and pull up a chair, enjoy the relative safety and affluence the UK has to offer, but your NOT welcome.

Yep, sometimes you've just gotta spell it out and maybe draw a picture too 🙄🙄

2 minutes ago, K1Machine said:

No it is not.

Why isn't it? 

Just now, Shunter said:

Ok ok.... you can come back, here you go, come in and pull up a chair, enjoy the relative safety and affluence the UK has to offer, but your NOT welcome.

Yep, sometimes you've just gotta spell it out and maybe draw a picture too 🙄🙄

Spell it out and draw a picture for me then.

8 minutes ago, Mr Fisk said:

She could also be fooling everyone.

Someone who believes the Manchester bombing was justified, would be a potential danger to people.

She's only wanting out of the camp she's stuck in. Once out she'll regroup and pursue her cause.  Showing these people compassion isn't going to appeal to their better nature, but it'll present them with an opportunity to take advantage of ours.  They're cunning, ruthless and dedicated.

It could be a long drawn out fight to bring Begum back into the country, so who will be paying Begum’s legal bill, her parents who say they are going to challenge the government’s decision or the tax payer if her parents are entitled to free legal aid.

How may thousands of pounds, if not millions will it cost?

2 minutes ago, Shunter said:

Why isn't it? 

She would have been arrested, possibly charged, locked up then would probably have been handed a stiff prison sentence.

You seem to be implying that she would be brought back, given a party, a red carpet, a shed load of goodies and let on her way.

1 minute ago, hauxwell said:

It could be a long drawn out fight to bring Begum back into the country, so who will be paying Begum’s legal bill, her parents who say they are going to challenge the government’s decision or the tax payer if her parents are entitled to free legal aid.

How may thousands of pounds, if not millions will it cost?

The lawyer who claimed 9/11 was a controlled demolition is representing her for free

15 minutes ago, Top Cats Hat said:

Given that when she is quoted as saying that the Manchester bombing was justifed the word 'justified' was put in quotes which is an age old signifier that she didn't actually say that.

As far as I know what she did was to compare innocent civilians killed in Syrian airstrikes with innocent civilians killed in Manchester.

She said 'THEY' justified it, it was 'THEIR' justification.

She also said no innocent people should be killed.

2 minutes ago, nikki-red said:

She said 'THEY' justified it, it was 'THEIR' justification.

She also said no innocent people should be killed.

AND it is 'THEY' who SHE went to  LIVE with and she believed in 'THEIR' ways.