Shamima Begum

nikki-red

We have reopened this thread.

The second it goes off topic or resorts to insults suspensions will be issued and it will be locked again.

Also. while we understand this is an emotive subject we will not tolerate any comments wishing harm on people.

Last chance.

Message added by nikki-red

Radio 5 live, this morning had a  Haras Rafiq, from the counter terrorism organization who said  the authorities  will proberbly let her back in. 

She shouldnt be allowed any way back, what next, compensation for Saddam!

Edited by pintor

Should not be allowed back despite her pregnancy- she's carrying the child of an ISIS member and went over there as an ISIS whore bride with the other girls.

Tough luck- you knew what you were doing and now stay put.

4 hours ago, Chez2 said:

I couldn't believe she showed no emotion in her voice in the recording they played asking her about beheading. 

Really?

That is a classic response of someone who has been brainwashed or traumatised.

Take your pick!

4 minutes ago, Top Cats Hat said:

Really?

That is a classic response of someone who has been brainwashed or traumatised.

Take your pick!

Despite showing no emotion her words were quite mocking. Due to her phrasing I find it irrelevant if she is brainwashed or traumatised, I think its too much of a risk to allow her back. I realise we may have no choice in the matter. 

2 hours ago, ANGELFIRE1 said:

Just watching this case on BBC 2 Daily Politics.

Surprising to me, Mr Mogg would allow her to come back.

My opinion, She made her bed, now she must lay in it.

Angel1.

Weeell, I understand that Mr Mogg is quite the churchgoer, so he's probably still fluent with the parable of the prodigal son. Unlike most posters on here, by the look of posts :D

The Bulger killers weren't put before a firing squad or the noose, neither was Harold Shipman: some posters should get some perspective.

More seriously, she should be taken back. And cared for etc. since we want to show IS sympathisers that we're the better people. But then, also put through the intelligence wringer to extract every last bit of information she knows about IS, its structure, its people, its networks, etc.

Edited by L00b

2 minutes ago, Chez2 said:

Despite showing no emotion her words were quite mocking. Due to her phrasing I find it irrelevant if she is brainwashed or traumatised, I think its too much of a risk to allow her back. I realise we may have no choice in the matter. 

We don't, she is a UK citizen.

Leave her to rot where she is. She made her bed, now must suffer the consequences . 

19 minutes ago, Top Cats Hat said:

We don't, she is a UK citizen.

Who cares . she is a terrorist sympathiser , leave her to rot. 

20 minutes ago, L00b said:

More seriously, she should be taken back. And cared for etc. since we want to show IS sympathisers that we're the better people. But then, also put through the intelligence wringer to extract every last bit of information she knows about IS, its structure, its people, its networks, etc.

These are the exact same 2 things that also crossed my mind. Intelligence and PR.

If it was my choice (which obviously it isn't 😛 ) then no dont let her back, but I would allow the baby here as it is an innocent and not going to have the best of lives there, it would go up for adoption and the family have no rights to it, total fresh start.

equally as bad as letting this piece of low life back in we will probably have to pay for her with numerous benefits and legal aid that drags on for years and her IS offspring!! home grown terrorist in waiting.

why we stand for it i dont know.

1 hour ago, L00b said:

Weeell, I understand that Mr Mogg is quite the churchgoer, so he's probably still fluent with the parable of the prodigal son. Unlike most posters on here, by the look of posts :D

The Bulger killers weren't put before a firing squad or the noose, neither was Harold Shipman: some posters should get some perspective.

IS sympathisers dont think like 'normal' people. They cant be educated around to our way of thinking.

We can put her through the intelligence wringer in some dusty intelligence compound over there- and no doubt she will be.  Although she'll probably feed us mis-information as why would she want to harm IS? 

Having her back is as good as welcoming a spy into the country