I Pad query

6 minutes ago, Firparnian said:

Thanks for tbat ,It is pretty full but nothing of any real importance so think it may be fine to consign it to the bin. I just got a bit paranoid that it may have been hacked, that's why I aborted the activation.

Do you know how to clear the cache to speed it up?

Hi, Have you signed out and signed back in to apple ID, for Appstore as well as iCloud?

PS: for factory reset, Just make sure you remember the apple ID and its password. If you have two different IDs for Appstore and iCloud, you need to know both ID's details.

12 hours ago, Top Cats Hat said:

12 hours ago, Top Cats Hat said:

Not without googling it

3 hours ago, quern said:

Hi, Have you signed out and signed back in to apple ID, for Appstore as well as iCloud?

PS: for factory reset, Just make sure you remember the apple ID and its password. If you have two different IDs for Appstore and iCloud, you need to know both ID's details.

No not signed out of anything

1 hour ago, Firparnian said:

Not without googling it

No not signed out of anything

No need.

Hold down the power button until the "slide to power off" option appears on the screen. Let go of the power button and hold down the home button for about 5 or 6 seconds. The screen goes black then returns to the 'home/desktop screen.

RAM cleared! 😀