Blades v Boro

10 hours ago, Grappler said:

Boro were indeed, very "physical" to say the least, however they were very quick to the ball  and gave us something to think about and work hard for.

I think they will have enough in the tank to stay around the top six.

As for SUFC, we were even in the first half and then CW and AK mixed things up and it was virtually all us.

Good result. 

Hmm not certain bud think our bottle may go knowing our luck and you dont lose ground we may meet again

3 hours ago, Mooks said:

Hmm not certain bud think our bottle may go knowing our luck and you dont lose ground we may meet again

Thought Boro were poor not adventurous if we played like that would never watch United but what do you expect with a dinosaur manager.

8 hours ago, Mooks said:

There's lots of confidence about a Blades win on SYFF  

http://southyorksfooty.proboards.com/thread/3397/blades-reading-saturday-16th-2019 

Personally, I can't see United slipping up in this one.  I think Reading will be tough to break down, but once United get in front it could be an avalanche.  I hope so.  It will do Rotherham a favour too - assuming they dispose of today's opponents with ease?🧐

8 hours ago, David Ra2 said:

Thought Boro were poor not adventurous if we played like that would never watch United but what do you expect with a dinosaur manager.

Very true m8 my baggie m8 said the same l wanted joko something the ex fulham manager. All our defenders are out tomorrow u23s coming in l think. They might do well give 110% trying to get in the side. But we never been out the top six lost only 8 times l think. So as l said things can change we will see. 

4 hours ago, DerbyTup said:

There's lots of confidence about a Blades win on SYFF  

http://southyorksfooty.proboards.com/thread/3397/blades-reading-saturday-16th-2019 

Personally, I can't see United slipping up in this one.  I think Reading will be tough to break down, but once United get in front it could be an avalanche.  I hope so.  It will do Rotherham a favour too - assuming they dispose of today's opponents with ease?🧐

Thats the way I see it to I think it will be attack verses defence .They will come with 11 defenders and try to hit us on the break.I think it could be so frustrating and it is vital the crowd show some patients and not show their frustration which will give Reading a boost.Also as you say it will help the Millers .We must remember though that Reading have put in some decent results in the last few weeks so we must not give them little respect they deserve to be given the same respect as teams at the top end of the league .