Disgusting letter published by the disgraceful Sheffield Star

I honestly couldn't believe my eyes.  Absolutely seething. 

The Star falls to a disgusting new low.

https://www.thestar.co.uk/news/your-say/your-say-bower-brothers-1-9577908

Multiple people dead including a child and John C Fowler from S11  has the audacity to say the murdering Bower brothers are not be blamed but their environment.  And unbelievably the Star published it. What about the victims' families still trying to recover from this event? How would you feel if your family was wiped out by these two and you had to read this??

I may send a letter on how i would prefer S11 to be under Caliphate rule. Let the Star publish that. I suspect the disgust there would be far greater than shown towards this lunatic and his views and indeed the Bower brothers generally. 

Surely they want to publish anything that is controversial, as that kind of content will drive more attention to their website / newspaper. Thus, they make more money...

Ironically, by bringing attention to the article, you are a part of that process.

Isn't that what a portion of the populace believe and  blame everything on - thieving,drug dealing,knife crime, its never the offenders fault it's always the fault of society and the environment they live in. 

20 minutes ago, willman said:

Isn't that what a portion of the populace believe and  blame everything on - thieving,drug dealing,knife crime, its never the offenders fault it's always the fault of society and the environment they live in. 

Not disagreeing with you, however their is an element of truth in that believe.

Not read the letter but does it actually say the brothers weren't to blame ?

"John C Fowler Leverton Gardens S11 It is good that the Bower brothers are behind bars. This will protect the public and be of long-term benefit to the Bowers.

However, to blame them for their crimes is unfair. They have been reared in dysfunctional homes. The mental turbulence in their minds will be considerable. Such turbulence, for want of a better word, leads to criminal behaviour. If the Bowers had been conditioned in more favourable surroundings, they would have expressed less criminality. The collective human mind is becoming more and more chaotic as it is awakening out of its unconsciousness.

More people, like myself, are slowly recognising that we are progressing towards a higher, purer consciousness. But this won’t be easy. The “global mother” is in much pain as she is in labour. But at least she knows that her baby will be delivered safely. God will not allow His child to be harmed. Until the birth, we must wait calmly and allow the baby to come when it is ready.

As for the Bower brothers, if you point the finger at them, you point it at yourself. Remember the words of Jesus of Nazareth, who truly sacrificed himself for his friends (i.e.the entire human race): “Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do.” "

Full text of the letter.

21 minutes ago, Ridgewalk said:

Obviously a Christian that wrote it

Hmmm... :huh:

... my money would be on some nutjob 'reporter' trying to whip up a bit of controversy. :suspect:

Just beat me to it Mr Bloke. Starts off sane then tapers off  to "Nut Job" territory.

2 hours ago, arrowhead said:

I may send a letter on how i would prefer S11 to be under Caliphate rule. Let the Star publish that. I suspect the disgust there would be far greater than shown towards this lunatic and his views and indeed the Bower brothers generally. 

What is it with you snowflakes these days?

It's an opinion, that all. Just one that is different to yours.

Get over it. 🙄

That letter is a joke. Don't take it serious.

4 hours ago, arrowhead said:

I honestly couldn't believe my eyes.  Absolutely seething. 

The Star falls to a disgusting new low.

https://www.thestar.co.uk/news/your-say/your-say-bower-brothers-1-9577908

Multiple people dead including a child and John C Fowler from S11  has the audacity to say the murdering Bower brothers are not be blamed but their environment.  And unbelievably the Star published it. What about the victims' families still trying to recover from this event? How would you feel if your family was wiped out by these two and you had to read this??

The girl who killed my brother (and was eventually found guilty of manslaughter, but even that's a joke when you consider that she will be out in  just over 4 years and able to drive again) tried every trick in the book to blame her upbringing for why she did what she did. 

There is no excuse for it - you get in a car with the intent of causing mischief, mayhem, misery and you derserve everything you get.  Sadly, it's never enough for the families who lose their loved ones because of a stupid, senseless act.