millwall v sheffield wednesday

Never going to be a classic v Millwall and this wasn't, Hector was superb along with creditable performances from Westy, Palmer, Fox and Fletcher, defence is looking good just need to get amongst the goals - a work in progress.

Steve Bruce must soon be realising the midfield needs changing,so they can create more chances for out strikers,and the Owls team needs speeding up,like to see the team Bruce picks for the Rotherham game,the loan players will be brought in to make there debuts

Poor game and poor performance,glad he hauled Pele off at HT and put bannan in the centre we looked far better,solid defensively now after looking so jittery and uncertain under JL,Hector was the best player on the pitch,wel miss him bigtime next season.

Weve nothing going foreward

Was this Owl's game on live tv today ? (I don't live in the UK.)

6 hours ago, St Petre said:

Was this Owl's game on live tv today ? (I don't live in the UK.)

The match was live on the red button on Sky in the UK, but you did not miss owt, it really was unpleasent on the eye, both teams played in blue, with a blue stand back ground , in what looked a sparce gate.

The finishing of both sides was woeful, Goals win games, the Owls have scored just a single last min goal in the last three games!.

Interesting all 3 games could have been won by the Owls with changes in all three  matches with almost the last kick of the game, be it the Owls have trouble getting anything on target from a few yard out.

Hard to watch that was. Hector was the stand out really. We just can't create enough chances. We could do with the new signings doing something. It's a bit of a worry for the end of season though, if we are under an embargo again this summer we will struggle to do much next season with the current squad

2 hours ago, NERVY-OWL said:

Hard to watch that was. Hector was the stand out really. We just can't create enough chances. We could do with the new signings doing something. It's a bit of a worry for the end of season though, if we are under an embargo again this summer we will struggle to do much next season with the current squad

I can't see it being the same squad unless players are willing to sign contracts on reduced salary packages. 

41 minutes ago, abbeyedges said:

I can't see it being the same squad unless players are willing to sign contracts on reduced salary packages. 

Alot are long term injured that are out of contract. In the squad last night other than Westwood I don't think any are out of contract. Maybe Palmer but he won't be on huge wages

Sounds like another riveting 0 0 victory.You lot should be made available to all insomniacs on the N H S. They could get a season ticket on prescription .

2 minutes ago, petcharlie said:

Sounds like another riveting 0 0 victory.You lot should be made available to all insomniacs on the N H S. They could get a season ticket on prescription .

Lol, try not to be too concerned. We'd have much preferred to have had a three goal lead and chucked it away but we'll settle for a clean sheet.

This question was put to  two of RS  Football Heaven reporters last night,  " W ould you renew  Lee and Hoopers contracts" both replied NO and i agree 100%.  Although both players are worthy of a place in the squad when fit , it,s never going to happen . Both came to the club with medical issues and it,s time to move them out. Sorry but that,s my  opinion . No more room for passengers we have to move on.

1 hour ago, ALAN 58 said:

This question was put to  two of RS  Football Heaven reporters last night,  " W ould you renew  Lee and Hoopers contracts" both replied NO and i agree 100%.  Although both players are worthy of a place in the squad when fit , it,s never going to happen . Both came to the club with medical issues and it,s time to move them out. Sorry but that,s my  opinion . No more room for passengers we have to move on.

Hooper I agree with but not sure about Lee, if he can prove his fitness then I'd want to give him as long as possible to prove it