millwall v sheffield wednesday

3 hours ago, NERVY-OWL said:

Hooper I agree with but not sure about Lee, if he can prove his fitness then I'd want to give him as long as possible to prove it

You can't  have 2 years out and just come back and fit in, time moves on and no guarantee that he wont break down again, ala Hutchinson, pay their contracts up and buy stronger players

6 hours ago, Jim Hardie said:

Lol, try not to be too concerned. We'd have much preferred to have had a three goal lead and chucked it away but we'll settle for a clean sheet.

I take it you can not cope with to much excitement then 

1 hour ago, pintor said:

You can't  have 2 years out and just come back and fit in, time moves on and no guarantee that he wont break down again, ala Hutchinson, pay their contracts up and buy stronger players

Yea I know what you mean but I'd want to give Lee as much chance as we can,  he's a big miss in the midfield but we can't keep paying him to sit on the sidelines. I'd be tempted to offer a pay as you play deal to him but if he won't take it then accept he can't stay

What's happened to Winnall, is he in the bad books again ?

22 minutes ago, St Petre said:

What's happened to Winnall, is he in the bad books again ?

Guess it's down to having too many strikers, can't please everyone.  Rather give him a chance than big Dave though