Most boring film you’ve ever seen.

Despite the two iconic actors, " Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf" has to be on this list.

11 hours ago, Ontarian1981 said:

Despite the two iconic actors, " Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf" has to be on this list.

Two brilliant actors, but I have to agree with you.

On 11/02/2019 at 13:07, Mister M said:

Citizen Kane. 

It's hailed as a classic. It just sent me to sleep.

Agree with you on this. There is the hook (what does Rosebud mean) which keeps people watching but at the end of the interminable thing I just thought "Was that it?"

I've never been able to sit through the whole of The Wizard of Oz...just dreadful.

1 hour ago, taxman said:

Agree with you on this. There is the hook (what does Rosebud mean) which keeps people watching but at the end of the interminable thing I just thought "Was that it?"

I've never been able to sit through the whole of The Wizard of Oz...just dreadful.

Your havin a laugh.  Billions will diagree with you.  One of the greatest films ever made. :roll:

Titanic.  Started watching it fell asleep, woke up and watched second half.  Next time I watched it , watched first half fell asleep second half. Never seen it start to finish .Boring 

Edited by hackey lad

1 hour ago, PRESLEY said:

Your havin a laugh.  Billions will diagree with you.  One of the greatest films ever made. :roll:

Being great doesn't preclude it from being boring. Last Year in Marienbad is often quoted as one of the greatest films ever made, but I doubt many on here would say its riveting

On 10/02/2019 at 08:33, pintor said:

Not a big film fan myself tbh, but , Dances with wolves is a tedious waste of time too

On 10/02/2019 at 09:20, PRESLEY said:

I thought Dances with Wolves was a great film Hence the amount of Oscars. :huh:  

Agree with PRESLEY..Dances With Wolves is an excellent film..i can only think..."pintor"... saw the TV version which has been drastically edited,i have the film on DVD in its entirety and it is over FOUR hours long....they did the same with "Shogun"....to show on TV it was cut to under three hours..it is actually over EIGHT hours long