Most boring film you’ve ever seen.

Got to be La La Land.  It had so many Oscar nominations that I just had to see it, but it was disappointing  and slow. What is the most boring film you have ever seen. .? 

Not a big film fan myself tbh, but  'While you were sleeping,' a Sandra Bullack film must take some beating, Dances with wolves is a tedious waste of time too

It’s strange that some of the most praised films by the critics are the most boring, yet the critics ravaged Bohemian Rhapsody yet it took the most money at the box office.

41 minutes ago, pintor said:

Not a big film fan myself tbh, but  'While you were sleeping,' a Sandra Bullack film must take some beating, Dances with wolves is a tedious waste of time too

I thought Dances with Wolves was a great film Hence the amount of Oscars. :huh:  Kirk Douglas played a French Soldierb in the trenches WW1 Cant remember the title of the film but it was boring. :roll:

The most boring film I ever saw........ Star Wars - the first one.

The first and last time I ever fell asleep in the cinema.

Going back donkey's years but "Cat On a Hot Tin Roof"   has to be the worst film of all time.         It makes you feel like topping yourself.

3 hours ago, pintor said:

Not a big film fan myself tbh, but  'While you were sleeping,' a Sandra Bullack film must take some beating ...

Andy Warhol's 'Sleep'. A five-hour long  film of a man (his lover at the time) sleeping. I managed to sit through the first 30 minutes.

I gave the film Gravity starring my look a like George Clooney :gag: and Sandra Bullock  ten minuets then turned it off.  I just wondered if it was worth giving it another go. :huh:

'Ghost Stories', starring Martin Freeman & Paul Whitehouse. .Apparently it's based on a stage play, (which might have been good live), but 15 mins in you start to think it's supposed to be scary so something is bound to happen? Oh it'll pick up now Paul Whitehouse is doing his bit but it doesn't. Only bit I liked, (SPOILER ALERT), was when Martin Freeman blew his own brains out on a windswept moor; never cared much for him as an actor. 

Glad we watched it at home on dvd.  At least I could walk out the room occasionally. Never believe the star rating blurb on the dvd cover. 

Anything with Hugh Grant.

8 hours ago, pattricia said:
8 hours ago, pattricia said:

Got to be La La Land.  It had so many Oscar nominations that I just had to see it, but it was disappointing  and slow. What is the most boring film you have ever seen. .? 

Anything with Hugh Grant.

Carol.  The film starring Cate Blanchett. Oscar nominated, awards a-go-go, critics falling over themselves to praise it.

NOTHING happened.

About two thirds of the way through it looked like something might happen.

But it didnt.

Edited by Olive