Owls v Reading

17 hours ago, cmonkes said:

Bringing it back on topic.

The highlights further establish my original opinions having endured the same in the flesh. 

What a poor game of football between two very poor football teams and I would hated been devastated to have paid money to watch it!

On my way home from the 'day out' I had the displeasure of listening to Praise or Pathetic and one particular Owl went on and enthused about the revolution under Bruce. He went on the state how he thought Wednesday wouldn't only creep into the play-offs. but win them.

I will definitely have whatever that bloke has had 😂

Honestly Wednesday fans, It seems all these many millions has brought you is a disjointed team of overpaid has beens. 

You are correct of course they are a number of them who because of their totally blind faith are deluded you have to feel sorry for them poor things.

1 hour ago, petcharlie said:

You are right Reading are awful.  

They are awful I agree but you must admire the blind faith these guys show.I am sure though if they are honest with them selves and maybe not everyone else they must be as sick as a parrot having to watch that week in and week out and at those prices to .

By the way did you get paid for being there ?I hope you did you poor soul having to watch that.

On 09/02/2019 at 18:31, Ridgewalk said:

Pity he couldn't stop them losing 0-4 to Naarich at home

Like the comment

7 hours ago, Grappler said:

You are joking Nervy, right?

No, I think we're miles off the playoffs. Why do you think we have a good chance of them?

7 hours ago, pintor said:

You need a total clear out mate in the summer, get rid of the dross, and theeres a lot of that!

I agree we need a clear out, plenty out of contract players I'd let go for starters which will help

Ignore the rubbish on here by united fans, for a 0-0 it was a reasonably entertaining game, plenty of chances created 20 shots by the home side 12 by Reading who dominated according to some, just needs a bit of sharpness in front of goal and wins will come, nothing to play for so no panic.

12 hours ago, Brooker11 said:

Ignore the rubbish on here by united fans, for a 0-0 it was a reasonably entertaining game, plenty of chances created 20 shots by the home side 12 by Reading who dominated according to some, just needs a bit of sharpness in front of goal and wins will come, nothing to play for so no panic.

Yes it sounded enthralling the bit I heard but it was just a bit I fell asleep after about 5 mins after kick off and woke up five mins before the final whistle . It could have been worse I could have gone and got ripped off and fell asleep. 

1 hour ago, petcharlie said:

Yes it sounded enthralling the bit I heard but it was just a bit I fell asleep after about 5 mins after kick off and woke up five mins before the final whistle . It could have been worse I could have gone and got ripped off and fell asleep. 

If a Villa fan had done that they'd be over the moon, joking aside I've since read some other posts by the OP and he's a wind up merchant, I try not to get into petty arguments so will ignore.